1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

They deleted it.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Quake5, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krelian03

krelian03 Proficient

+1

+0... who deleted it? your reminder was as immediate as the deletion....

I was nuetral when I was composing my reply to the thread but then it was invalid path... and there poof! it disappeared... My question is, why delete when you can defend or move on a different area?

I say that it is just an easy way out...

-100000 to the one who deleted it... i hope he shows up to defend his side.

2. chicotte

chicotte Well-Known Member Forum Legend

i guess the thread was deleted because of spam..

3. Candyman

Candyman Expert

If there is some truth into what quake has said about a certain gm then deleting the thread is jus a cover up..
    also if they cant take abit of critism now and again then why the hell did they apply for the job in the first place ??.
    So far ive yet to see one of them do what they are ment to do, the server needs staff (gms) that know what they are doing instead of holding these so called events that only a select few can get in :whistling::whistling:.

4. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

First i didn't delete anything, second i said warn because of the spam that u did in the post.

I almost never delete and close threads so don't put the fault on me.

5. Sareion

Sareion Proficient

Okay Fact of the matter is. That this is all completely word of mouth. You can shout Favoritism at the top of your mouth but in reality we can get in a lot of trouble for abusing our power. Look at all the Banned GM's for a perfect example if your really that worried about an event? I mean something you would do for free, then FRAPS The whole thing. and when you feel like you should through a temper tantrum because you didn't get your way, post it up on the forum. That way everyone can tell you to QQ. You have no proof so please stop accusing him. 4 people could easly agree with you just because they don't like Zoda. Thread Closed.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.