1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Think you're creative enough? Come here and share your ideas

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Noyah, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

This can't be considered an event.

2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Entry #10:
    Event Name: Team Fight Tactics (TFT)
    What exactly needs to be done?
    : This is more like a KOR but it's the teamfight version. 2 groups consisting of 8 randoms on both sides (Elyos/Asmo). Each group will have a captain and choose who will be the first members to fight. If the first members of the team lost, they will be given a chance to change their members with the remaining unchosen members. This event will be a best of 3 event. The group who gets two (2) consecutive wins will win.
    Detailed Event Rules: DP Allowed, Resurrection Allowed (to be more fun), Potions and Scrolls Allowed, Cheating/Hacking is prohibited.
    How many players are needed for event?: 8 for both race
    Where will the event be hosted?: Arena of Discipline/Glory or Any Suitable Map for this kind of event.

Lag likes this.
  3. Gum

Gum New Member

1. Event name: Royale Battle
    2. What exactly needs to be done?: Protect the Royalty (player who is chosen to act as royalty)
    3. Detailed event rules:
    • make a group of 6 before whisper AM
    • Two teams consist of 6 members
    • 1 player will be assigned as royalty in both teams
    • if the royal died the team lose
    • no resurrection
    • no bugs and cheats automatic disqualified
    4. How many players are needed for the event? (Exceptions: If there are not enough players, can we host the event with fewer players? Can the event be expanded when there are too many players asking to participate?): 12 6 from ely 6 from asmo or both ely/asmo
    5. Where will the event be hosted? Silentera canyon

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  4. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Entry #10:
    Event Name: Five Second Rule
    What exactly needs to be done?
    : Each player in both races will have 5 seconds to answer the question. They will only give first three (3) things/names/places that is needed to answer the question. (Example- Name some staff: Carl, Noyah, Luff). If the player answers within five (5) seconds, points will be given.
    Detailed Event Rules: N/A
    How many players are needed for event?: 2 players each round (1 elyos, 1 asmo), 5 rounds.
    Where will the event be hosted?: Arena

5. Jeoangel

Jeoangel New Member

1. Event name: battle of the BOSS
    2. What exactly needs to be done? battle the AM
    3. Detailed event rules:
    all participants player are in circle in arena other AM pick one of the player will fight the duel then if players won againts AM he got reward rare item like <fire head or other rare stuff
    4. How many players are needed for the event? all player whisper to AM (port me) to join the event then random players can fort limit 20 ppl 10 asmo 10 ely (random class) fast send ( port me) to AM will 100% chance to join the event (sorry for my english)
    5. Where will the event be hosted? hyperion place ( sorry idk the name of hyperion place hehe)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  6. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Alright so most of the ideas posted here are indeed creative and interesting and may even be used as forum events, but I don't see any idea that can actually be used as a new in game event. I was expecting completely new and original ideas, but all I see are improvements to events that already exist, and ones that can't be considered simply because no full and detailed explanation is given. If you are not satisfied with the results, you are more than welcome to send me a private message and I will explain why it can't be used.

Despite the results, those who wanted to contribute the server in one way or another will be rewarded with:
    [Motion Card] Stormbringer

Thank you.

Renallia, Gum, Jeoangel and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.