1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thoughts

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by zuigetshu, Apr 24, 2020.

1. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

Description:BUG ABUSER "CHAIN OF SUFFERING" named BEAUTY
    Reproduction:[​IMG]
    "WHY PUNISH INNOCENT WHILE BUG ABUSER NO PUNISHMENT?"AUTO DIE AND SPAWN ON OBELISK
    Expected:SO?FIX?

2. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

You are either oblivious or just plain dumb to not know how CoS works in the open world. Its meant to spawn you to your obelisk when you die with the dot active(read skill description) to prevent you from self ressing or getting resses by other players. CoS is working as intended in the open world so its not a bug. The only bug with CoS is when youre inside a BG. Its been reported many times and beauty knows not to use it inside one.

Heres the skill description: Chain of Suffering V inflicts 690 earth damage to a target within a 25 meter radius, and deals periodic 646 damage every 12 seconds for 2 minutes. In addition, reduces the target's Magic Resist by 400. If the target dies while the skill is in effect, it is resurrected at its registered Kisk or Obelisk.

Next time, do some research before crying on the forums. Beauty kick ur ass too much? :(

Alwaysx, kumisan, jeric and 2 others like this.
  3. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

Ofc i remove it duh and why still use it even thou its well known bug?i use upgrade healing potion first of all this isn't flame thread its bug thread go back off rage kid not like you guys bug abusers

4. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

Here's my proof i got it from events its better than buying on npc or gold sand trader,its the same effect on webshop healing potion too
    [​IMG]