1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Through the Years... (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Puddles, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooks

Mooks Proficient

Server Name: Siel
    Character Name: Mooks
    Collage Image Link: http://imgur.com/bDWxVia
    Story: So here's mine, I started exactly January 1, 2011 together with a friend in an Internet Cafe in which he's the one who invited me. He was actually top one before with a name "Cuteadnelyn" (cant remember the correct spelling, sry) which is an Elyos sorcerer and we were part of the legion "RTR Donating Abyss" in which he was our General. My first toon was an Elyos sorcerer named Eowwww but some of my friends switched to Asmodian side so I created an asmo toon named "Rhyden" (It's on the collage with the pet named Mookie which was born on 7/6/2011 and that where I got my name Mooks :D). After a few months of gaming I did obtain the best full gear of that time which was the ABG. You can almost see us anywhere on the map roaming around specially on Reshanta, Heiron, Inggison ang Gelk (zerging was already a trend that time especially on Terminon and Primum Landing).
    I stopped playing around the time when there was an update with Noble Champion Colosseum items due to heavy updates and slow connection I was unable to update my client. After the succeeding years I haven't heard any news regarding the updates on GamezAION.
    Early 2015 I returned playing like 2 months before the update for 4.8 stuck with my EGT leather set (since I sold my ABG set in cash that time to friend.. lel). Thanks to those strangers who helped me with building up my sets again which I called "descent gears" especially on teaching me regarding new instances though I'm still stuck on my Custo and lazy as hell to farm AP and CM :D. First look on returning in the games seems more "easy" since creating a new toons makes it to instant level 60 not like before we need to level up to level 55. Teleports statues were also available to the other factions which is really handy during seiges.
    Anyway, hope this server would last for several more years and hoping for additional contents and of course new players to explore AION. Happy 6th Anniversay guys.

Ohh, thanks also for @Dimitra for helping me before with installing 4.8 using teamviewer :kiss:

2. Batchie

Batchie Goldfish Sa Kanal

Server Name : Siel
    Character Name : Batchie
    Collage Image Link : http://i.imgur.com/beDFoUv.jpg
    [​IMG]
    Story:
    I started to play GamezAion 2.5 / 2.6 Version untill now :D . Cuz my friend told me this game is nice and got cool appearance like you can modify your character on your own or what you want, Cool Wings , Skills and Battle also and i'm happy when my friends help me to level up that time they say i will see my wings and when i see my wings " thats the only Reason why i play this game LOL". I'm really happy that i see my wings but my friends start laugh and i ask " why you guys laughing?? " and they say " that wing you see is in just Flight Mode , You Dont have wings for now but if you get level 20 and above , you will see your wings " . That time im so disappointed on them cuz the wing that i see is not my WING -_- , But then , i continued to quest and kill monsters to get higher level , when i reach the max level " thats only lvl 55 " they ask me to go to dungeon , The Dark Poeta, we kill and kill all monsters inside and when they give a items that i need to fight againts on our Enemy " The Elyos " they give me a Tahabata weapons and Anuhart Sets. That time im so happy cuz i see my character got my gears and i can kill elyos even im still noob at ranger, but finally updating and updating the game, i learn how to trade and get a Good set and thats " ABG items " . That time me and my friends are always going to Rift , Heiron , and walking around , going up the mountains , or somewhere that elyos didn't find our Kisk. Zerging in Heiron Observatory , and the other one "i already forgot cuz its too old :D " And when Asmo's shouted or LFG the Location of elyos on Beluslan . we all go there and HUNT them and to defend our territory . I already miss that old times.
    i miss the time that all asmo and elyos Run and Back and Run and Back in Inggison. when elyos pushing Asmo's into Altar of Avarice , we died but when we ressurect , cuz that time , kisking in Fortress is available, and when we scroll up, asmo's always got their mind to front on elyos that too much and sometimes asmodian is outnumbers . thats why we stay inside the fort and kill as much as we can , i wish that time was back . Cuz now, only few players going to PVP cuz Abyss Point is not the key to get Higher Rank like 5 star to General's.
    Only Glory Points is the requirments go get in ranking and Abyss point is just for Upgrading Items, Buying Consumables , Conditioning Augment , etc...
    thats why all High Rank Players is just hide their characters in Sanctum , Pandae . But Still This is The BEST GAME ALL TIME FOR ME, AND THIS IS THE ONLY GAME THAT I PLAYED almost 5 YEARS * im so addicted on this game LOL *
    More Power On This Game and Happy 6th Anniversary

3. Miotoko

Miotoko New Member

Character Name: Andrash
    Collage Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/TCtIRCh.jpg
    [​IMG]
    Story:
    I was with Gamez for many years now, can't really remember how many exactly... My first assassin was on Lumiel, but a year later I moved to Siel and started to play with a sorc and a sin. I was not the most sociable person in the game so my path was a bit difficult, but when I finally decided to play with cleric things began to improve... Andrash was at first a male, but I quickly got bored and comme on, those dresses and hairs are so GORGEOUS, so with some surgery my lovely cleric is now a very pretty girl! :D Some friends joined me and we started playing together and we're having a lot of fun! Gamez Network had it's ups and downs, but the fact that is still here, rocking and kicking, for 6 years now, is admirable! Let's continue the adventure! :kitty:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    Malicious likes this.
  4. Cheonsa

Cheonsa Stubborn

Character Name: Yoonhye and Kiezxcha ( my past char )
    Collage Image Link:
    [​IMG]
    Story:
    I remember the day when i started playing Aion ,but no so active on that time .December 2012 i played much time and back to being active ,this is the first time i join any Legion and its "Alexandria Asking" also known my family in Aion . I meet new Friends here , encounter any different people and learn to speak any dialect language . I meet Elementor in this legion or also known my "Cheonsa" of my life . Years come so fast i meet many friends again since i decided to explore more , we're doing boss hunting,instance ,and pvping . Sometimes when i have a tough time ,i just give attention myself on taking any photos and exploring from different places on Asmodae .For past years i been playing this game i learn many thing on it , that you need to fight against other people (opponent) to make you survive from this war . So this coming 6th years anniversary of Aion , i would like to thanks all the Admins, ans Staffs for continue helping and answer all our question and for the understanding . I LOVE YOU ALL AND GOB BLESS ALWAYS . Stay Strong :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2016
    bluewarlock and Beareroflight like this.
  5. Kashieka

Kashieka Proficient

Character Name: Alodia (and other old chars)
    Collage Image Link:
    [​IMG]

Story:
    It's been 5 years now since my friends invited me to play GamezAion. They were playing at shops while I play at home. At first I didn't wanna download this game because it was too big, but I decided to when they showed me their characters in-game. So there it was, I created an account and made my first character, an assassin. Then I quickly got bored and switched to sorcerer named "Alodia" (Fangay before). It is my longest character that is in my account because I tried lots of characters but couldn't seem to compatibility to myself.
    At first, the only people I socialize in-game were my friends. Then I decided to create a legion - "The Deathlight". It wasn't a famous legion nor it was strong. I just decided to create a group for people to socialize - or to have a family in-game. Turns out that motive was tragic. I had lots of items before, and being the brigade general of our legion, I gave free items to those who needed it. They abused me until almost all my items were given. The legionmates that I also trusted turned out to be scammers. I had bad trades, and I got scammed. It was then that I decided to quit Aion. But eventually I came back, with intervals of several months. I don't know but there is something in the server and the game that I always keep coming back. I felt all struggles and happiness and sorrow in the game. I felt the happiness in doing dungeons and getting items, I felt the laughs in-game through jokes and humor. I felt the unfairness of countless duels that make me hate my class sorcerer. I felt the struggle of PVP that I cant even get a kill. I am not the best player, nor the worst. I am not even famous in-game. But even so, if my gear gets outdated, I'll come back. Even if i got scammed, I'll comeback. Even if my friends haven't returned, I'll come back. Even if the server was not the same as in the era I joined, I'll come back.

Happy 6th Anniversary, GamezAion!!! Thank you for your dedication and hardwork to the server. My memories with the game and my love towards the game are all thanks to you! Thank you for making the experience of us players virtually magical and amazing. Kudos! Keep up the good work, and more power for GamezAion!

Kessie likes this.
  6. Qty

Qty ⬛SPIRITMASTER⬛

Character Name : Qty
    Collage Image Link : http://i.imgur.com/hiO1Dkn.jpg

Story:
    I started playing aion since 2012 (2.7) and i was 12 at that time. It happened that someone put aion in an peso-net and me and my friend started playing it. At first i was stuck in poeta i dunno where to go haha i was just like walking and walking everyday and i don't even know that it there was a quest to go to the other maps. After reaching sanctum i was like level 18 at that time and someone gave me a polar candy and i tried to duel some of my friends it was so fun. Then, after 1 week i guess we started to do quest on eltnen but instead of doing the quest we were busy killing the mobs(Monsters) but still we had gained some XP on the mobs. After reaching level 45 we had an awesome idea how about going to beluslan even though we don't have set and had no weapon. I was a templar on that time cause it's hard cause it has a shield haha fighting the asmo's was fun but we got dead cause they are already level 55 and we were just level 45 so we decided to quest again. I alone started the quest in Theobomos cause my friend told me that there was a free XP and there was After receiving the free XP i was like yeah (you know that feeling). Then after doing atropos? quest i go back to sanctum and their i found some players that has a Weapon. My friend told me that was the effect of a godstone i remembered that there was a drop in godstone in theobomos the firey area. I killed so many mobs there then i finally found 1 godstone i dont remember the godstone but i do remember that to get my weapon on fire i need to socket many godstone i remembered socketing silence,blind,earth then finally fire on my weapon and then i concluded to get a fire weapon you need to socket many godstone on your weapon but it was wrong when my friend told me that there are different kinds of godstones and a different kind of effect of each, i dont like the other godstones at that time cause it was just like white then black then dusty i like the fire haha.
    After years of playing i quit in aion then play again cause i was busy then after playing again i quit again my 2nd time of quitting i gave some items then after a month i created another account to play again i dunno why i keep coming back but my friends some of them come back but most of them did not so sad *cries in the corner*. Then i joined the events here in forum way back 2015 i guess i wasn't active in 2014 and 2013 and in 2012 i dunno that there was a forum haha.

Happy 6th anniversary GamezAion.. Thank you for all your events i love it even though i never won once haha but still i love the participant prizes :3.

Beareroflight likes this.
  7. Hyun_Soo

Hyun_Soo あなたをずっと待っています

Character Name: Soo
    Collage Image Link: [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Story:
    My First and Last

This is how I mold as MMORPG gamer. Its been 5 years and counting that I played this game "GamezAion". I will tell you a story on how I became DAEVA and pass the Ascension.

A friend of mine favorably asking me to download the Client. After downloading, we both played, partied, mobs hunt and questing to level up fast. As I remember my first toon was Gladiator a warrior in Server Siel which belong to Elyos. We also invited our fellow friend from social media to play the game "GamezAion". We form a group together and help to level up everyone of us. The first set that I worn during my first touch to gameplay was "Anuhart Sets" and "Tahabata weapons" We were so happy and enjoying our first year of Gamezaion until the client updated to version 1.5, this time we decided to move out to Elyos and start our journey in Asmodae (due to population in Elyos was so high and only less people in Asmodian) "UNTIL NOW"... Medals like Silver and Gold are rare at that time where it is use to buy Elite fabled abyss sets and weapons known to be the BEST pvp set, until the Archon Brigade Generals and Archon Primus Pilus sets are available in game (which is bugged at that time). I played as Gladiator named "Spartacuzss" and was change to different name, it never came into my mind to delete it because of memories from my old past. Until then I decided to stay in Asmodian race forever and get the primium membership ticket in year 2013. Ive been a RiseoftheTriads legion my first legion that im joining, then ILLUMINATI (invited by Javinpek) and BOMBSHELL (invited by @Cavs). I dont know where are they now@@. Hmmmff...

As year 2014 (July 1,2014 to be exact) come, this time im leaving the world of MMORPG. I need to find job somewhere in the Philippines archipelago (LMAO) for my family in order to provide there needs. Leaving the Gamezaion for about a year and 2 months (one of the saddest part of my life) even I am not online in game I always vote my account for "SURVIVAL THINGY" to cope whatever new item will come out (and still not enough :( sad life)
    I came back last September 21,2015 I downloaded the client in my friends Lappy (with some adjustment made) due to lack of new infos. So I started grooving and shaking b#tts again. Instaces, rvr events etc all day long just to buy Shepherd items and upgrade those to make SEAD(after a month). Im so glad that I am done upgrading my set and weapon to mythic. As saying "there is no substitute to hardwork when it comes to achieving success"- Heather Bresch (CHOS!).
    My friend Zikel (a Brigade General of the famous legion Dragon Lords) help me out of my set. Hes a good friend indeed. Lastly, he invited me to his legion and start as a volunteer forever LOL. And continue my journey in Gamezaion through the years...

Anyway what I have learned in life... HAPPINESS is wanting and being content of what you get. Its not about you force yourself to be called a great man or well known in game but rather with discipline and character.

Happy 6th Anniversary GamezAion..
    GODSPEED!

Cryshaa and Patatas like this.
  8. Wangfei

Wangfei Mommy Jessie | 林辰秀

Character Name : Wangfei
    Collage Image Link :

[​IMG]
    Story :

I've played on Gamez since version 1.5. At first I played here with my boyfriend (who by now is my husband) and our real life friend, Googres. I still remember the day when we just wore Anuhart set, and PvP'ing in the Abyss.

From the very beginning I played here to have fun with all my friends, I learned how to make Aion dance videos, and I make them from time to time when I have enough freetime (some of the screenshoots are taken from my old Aion dance video). This has become my new hobby. And now I have another hobby which is learning and improving my photoshopping skills... not just for joining events, but I do like to make my own cover photos on FB and tumblr.

For me, Gamez is the best server I have ever played. Playing here granted me with new hobbies, friends, and I even found my best friends for real life.

Happy 6th Anniversary Gamez Aion :happy:

Kizumii, Zannova, NightAngel and 5 others like this.
  9. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

Character Name: Agentkiller
    Collage Image Link:
    http://i.imgur.com/OFYgvvgh.jpg

Story:

Let us begin first in an introduction...
    I've been playing Gamez since I'm on my first degree of high school or First year with an Age of 12 or 13 years old. I forgot what version is it, maybe 3.0 or something, what I remember is the time when fun was always there (Doing instance like BT, LUT UT and etc., PvP in Gelkmaros and Inggison) I had PvE set only at that time for I can only afford sets like those. I'm Spirit Master since birth (in Gamez ofc), my brother was the one who taught me how to use mage ("bro, root it, Fear it!!") But sad to say, he can't defeat me right now lol :D . I love Spirit Master , I love Fearing... debuffing... Hit and Run PvP ... I love Magic !

So let's stick to my collage, we can see that my collage was formed unto a "Water Drops" . Why Water Drop? It's because every drop is important to me. As we all know that we can't live without water, So if Water is very important to us ... That's what the Value of Gamez for me also. It is like living in a world where our imaginations exist. When I started to hold the mouse , placing my fingers on A, W, D (yahh .. That's my Game "Home keys") there's really an incredible feelings suiting my body . Even if I'm on school , I always think about what should I do next after my class. Huh! There's so much experience in Gamez but I can't tackle them all. I'm just so glad for being a part of GamezAion's 6 Years of journey.

Gamez is like Water Drops in my Life ...

Coz..
    "EVERY DROP COUNTS" ;)

NightAngel, Wangfei, Cryshaa and 2 others like this.
  10. Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed Ultimate Member

Character Name : Youvebeenwarned
    Collage Image Link :http://i.imgur.com/V6A7bVv.jpg
    Story :

Ive been playing this game since 2010 (killing elys,hunting bosses and socialite with other players). Could this be nostalgic tale about how i came into possession of this game? If so I've got one.

In December 10, 2010 i got on Gamez for the 1st time and that was my 1st started playing game for almost 6hours straight a day.I tried other games but i keep coming back coz this game gave me the feeling of epic. These screenshots genuinely made me smile and i cant believe ive been still playing this game that long.

I miss the days of being a noob using anuhart elite gear terrified of running on bosses (i was tier behind most of the times) in Dark Poeta especially Tahabata with those nasty petrifying skills and it always gots me rage like alkajdshjfjdjdddjkjajsdjkasgaasd and i remember being one of those zergers at silentra canyon those times when no one wants to jump off the cliff as bunch of elys waitin to kill or to be killed, raiding homelands via rifts, conquering and defending fortresses 'sigh' i just have so many fond memories in the world of GamezAion. Time has passed away and its still fresh on my memories....miss the good ol days..:(

It took a long time for me to gain the best gear i had and was amazing journey with many wonderful friendship made along the way,great places visited i spend thousand of hours rising up (despite of some substantial improvements in certain areas) from a humble,confused, Assassin to a mighty raiding sin (not so ahahah) well now i was veteran and still enjoyed the game since the glory days of Gamez began even tho there were still lots of things to improve, but overall its the best MMORPG i played with.
    So so nostalgic damn these ninjas cutting onions hurting my eyes arghhh.....

Happy 6th Anniversary Gamez!

11. Sheerio

Sheerio Ο χρόνος σκοτώνει τα πάντα.

Ign : Bless
    Server : Siel
    My story : 2010-2015
    Collage Entry :

http://imgur.com/WnnoE9Q

It all began in version 1.9 where my 3 best friends and I startedplaying this game. my one friend told me that " Hey you should play this game its cool and I assure that you will like it" and yes i played this game even tho I dont have no idea. At first I was so amazed and confused, Amazed because the graphics are very cool and the places, mobs, remodels and confused because I am not so pro in computer at that time. My very first class in this game is (Spirit Master) named afrena, Afrena because Ive had a girl crush named Afrena before and I chose to named it for her :). Those days are so difficult to level up I can still remember those times that it needs 2-3 people to kill those pirates in brusthonin or finding the lost compass from mobs and the anuhart gears are so difficult to get too! After gaining some exp and after I reached level 55 I was so happy because I can finally do some pvp with elyos and I was really nervous when I first got to Gelkmaros. After many months I play often this game and became addicted (but not so)
    I started to do some tradings. There is the time that I beg a running scroll from someone and I asked him if he can give me atleast 3 pcs because I really dont know how to craft before so he/she gave me (Mastarius Jewel) instead and I was like "okay thanks" but I really have no idea before that the weapon he/she gave to me is really expensive and I was so happy and thankful to him because the weapon thst he/she gave had been traded to a Master Carved set and that was the time I started trading some gears to get a higher gear before. When the server reached 3.0 that was the time I became inactive because of so many appointments in school and I am a graduating student at that time and I felt kinda sad because I miss to play AION. And after I finished the appointments ive planning to comeback because I really missed it! Ive gain a few friends in this game and a second family I must say my very first legion before is " Coalition Force" one of the most legendary legion before and my friends there is Hunie, Terrazoe, and Lysanderious they also helped me to get good gears and teached me to do some combos before, and I also have so many inspirations to make a sorcerer toon before These players are Sweetcakes, Zannova, Belldandee, and Lhuv They are the legendary sorcerers and the most killers. And there comes the time that they planned to quit and face the reality and that was the time I felt alone. My friends told me that I should also quit the game because its getting boring and boring
    and I cant leave gamez because this is the only mmorpg always play TBH. So I never quit playing. And when there are so many cool remodels I started collecting some and some of them became rare nowadays but sad thing is I dont have them anymore and that was the time I also realized that Im not a straight guy because as you see in my collage my characters are all girls and I love dressing them sexy and elegant remodels (LOL) and I so inlove in Veille Tome, I admire people who has this tome <3

After how many years passed Ive learned a lot of things in this game not just fun but also a lesson for me too. And today I can still say that this game means so much to me because it gave me memories,adventures anc laughters and Im so proud that Im still here now. I may not be a known person here but atleast I do have a friends who became a part to my journey in life, Someday Ill be facing the real life soon But i will never forget the things that Gamez Aion taught me! :)

Belldandee and Patatas like this.
  12. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

6hours 9minutes left people.

Hyun_Soo, Cilvia and Mae like this.
  13. Zannova

Zannova Helwa Hayati <3 Forum Legend

Character Name: Zannova
    Collage Image Link: http://imgur.com/EnywQ6Z

Story:
    It's been 5 years since I started playing GamezAion. On the first day of my game, I knew what I wanted exactly. I want sorcerer class, a female and a beautiful one.
    I created Zannova, fearless and powerful. She was born at the height of 2.0 patch: Assault on Balaur.
    The PVP was extremely active, maps were full of players leveling, questing and pvping.
    It was a lot of fun, it was great memories indeed. On this collage, you will see how Zannova has evolved.

I took a break for awhile and came back in the beginning of 2015. I was amazed with the new maps, new class, new skills, and new items.
    I missed my Zannova a lot, I missed everything in game. Until there was a new class which caught my attention, the Songweaver.
    That's when the beautiful Goddessa was born.

This collage features my characters' journey in game.
    My small way of expressing how happy I am and how proud I am being part of Gamezaion journey as player.
    This would be my best and most worth-playing online game.

All the best, GamezAion.
    Cheers and Congratulations!

Belldandee, Patatas and Hyun_Soo like this.
  14. heavenleigh

heavenleigh Getting there

Character Name: Heavenleigh
    Collage Image Link: http://imageshack.com/a/img923/5073/TnK7hm.jpg

Story:
    It was 2010 of summer when my Ex-Bf told me to play aion with him. We downloaded it and instantly, I fell in love with this game.
    We hunt, level and explore the world. We were both addicted to the game. On our early years as a gamer in that game, we discovered alot of things to do in the game. Hunt for boss for items, look for a nice remodel, join a strong legion, craft items and meet new friends.
    My character Heavenleigh was the oldest and first character I have and it was never deleted or replaced but I have alot of characters up until now.
    I loved being a chanter/support/healer and it will always be my favorite class.
    I love those pvp days and those times we love to go raiding and killing asmo.
    From Reshanta, Inggison, Heiron, anywhere we could find rifts and raiding their area.
    Such great and awesome memories :')
    I've met alot of people in Aion that shaped me as a person now. For me, Aion had been a great part of my life, a great journey.
    I've met friends, foes, friends who had become a lover and enemies who become my long time friends.
    I have so many memories in this game. Not all of it I could say happy memories. There are bad times also but, Aion is like life as well. It's a great journey!
    We meet people and interact and find people who might change your life forever.
    Once, when I played this game, it's just a game and yet, looking back now, I had so many memories at I could carry on with forever.
    Four Days later, I'll be playing with my old friends and new friends I've met. Thank you for reading my story. It's a great opportunity to share my short story in Aion.
    GamezAion will remain in my heart forever <3 (Kinda dramatic, but yeah. :)) )
    Happy 6th Anniversay, Gamez Aion. I wished more and more years to come. Thank you for the fun and memories.
    Those memories will live, forever.

bloodlane likes this.
  15. Musicah

Musicah Well-Known Member

Character Name: Sixthsense
    Collage Image Link:
    http://imgur.com/NOkG4sM

Undying gratitude, love & friendship

It was 2010 when I got tired of playing local online games so I decided to search a new one and their I found Gamez Aion. As a newbie, I have no idea what to do about this game so I kept on asking players for information, items and more. Luckily, a stranger gave me Tahabata set with weapon without hesitation. I dont even know or remember his name. As time goes by, I was able to encourage my shopmates, friends to play this game and also gained some friends in game. To make it shorter, I was able to catch up with the items due to some bugs/cheats and a lot more. Then my character became strong and one of the top killers named "Jermaesinger". Not only that, I was able to provide items to my friends too hence, we decided to create our own legion named "The Pioneers". Then there comes the love story, @heavengleigh and I have our own partners that time but that did not stop us from loving each other. Yes, it was a long distance relationship which only lasted for a few months since we agreed to end it due to our partners but this did not stop us. But that did not stop their, we are still friends up until now with some kind of mutual understanding.

I stopped playing Gamez Aion for almost 3 years since my accounts were hacked. I left my legionmates which really made me sad. But them, they did not stop on contacting me and encouraging me to play again since they do not have their support anymore. I kept on trying to play again but knowing that I do not have items anymore makes me depress and leave Gamez Aion again. But not until now, January 2016, I was able to play Gamez Aion without any hesitation. Yes, I started from scratch. I recovered my hacked accounts but the items were gone already. I spent hardwork and majority of my time just to catch up with the items then here comes my true friends, they helped me as possible as they can. As they said "you were there for us when we do not have anything, now let us show our gratitude to you for what you have done for us before".

Now, my friends & legionmates are back in the game including my very special someone @heavenleigh

To end this, I would like to say thank you for being my friends. I dont know your forum names so let me just write your in game names. Franee, Seventhson/Spotfire, Tinykillua/Saii, Cobweb, Bloodlane/Bluemoon & friends, Alodia, Alonelhoner, Slauther & heavenleigh.

Happy Anniversary Gamez Network <3

bloodlane likes this.
  16. Maximus

Maximus Proficient Forum Legend

Server name : Siel
    Character name: Glacus
    My collage
    http://imgur.com/jPpaBax

I understand that this is late and slapped together ^-^. But I wanted to share this with all of you. During the past few years I have been playing Gamezaion, not even I have been playing Gamezaion for a very long time. Although i have been on and off, busy with study university, and there were times that I had got sick of the game itself. But I wont deny that gamezaion is a great server, one of the best games i played so far, so many memories, friends etc etc...
    I would like to thank all the Gms out there that dedicated their time to improve the gaming experience, and helping out other players, it might not look like it but we have great gms running this game.

Thanks for your great work.
    Happy 6th anniversary.

Attached Files:

17. Glory

Glory Loneliness Forum Legend

Character Name: Disgrace
    Collage Image Link:
    [​IMG]
    I started playing Aion 4 years ago, in the server Lumiel. My first character was a Cleric called Juliehta (I was never good with this character ._.) I chose Cleric because I like it and because my friends needed a cleric in their groups sometimes (Cherry / Katiah / Maleficu). My race was always Asmodians, for me they are more offensive than defensive (as Elys are...) We were a small population but GODDAMN :3 pvp was AMAZING. But when the new classes appeared, I tryed and fell in love with the Songweavers! They have everything I liked, It was the perfect class to play (OP skills/Cute skills/unicorns :3), it was perfect for me, besides Woman songweavers looks very pretty, so since then I'm a Songweaver (Junni/Belldandy/Rui/Heart/Disgrace)...

I really miss the pvp in the old maps, Gelkmaros mostly, because there i spent much time with my friends enjoying pvp, I miss the old balance of classes that existed when there were only arbiter but I still enjoy the game... Of course I miss my old and amazing friends Maleficu, Katiah, my old asmodian governor in Lumiel (that pro assasin), the best SM i met Javascript, and Endo the best Aethertech/gladiator and templar. I'm glad that I met many good people here, I fell in love with someone here too... These people really made me happy <3 I hope someday I can repay that happiness. To be honest Aion for me was and is my addiction.

Thanks for do a great job with our server and

Happy 6th Anniversary

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    Kessie and Emita like this.
  18. Jussel

Jussel Chibbi Hooman

Character Name: Jussel
    Collage Image Link: http://imgur.com/CMSl6VV
    Story:
    First of all Thanks To Hun @Puddles for this Wonderful Event :)
    Well, i played like almost 3 yrs, but now once in a month i think the reason is busy on work.. well my story is not that unique or something center of attraction, i started playing with my fellow shopmates, yeah they influence me to play Gamez, first it was hard to adopt since i play other online game that time.. and days have past and i succeed the gameplay and memorize the maps (hell each map is huge)..
    I need to insert this man @Nthex who help me start gearing my toons, big thanks to him.. Shawn you must join this event..
    He help me get items through Dark Poeta with my shopmates.
    On Each BT Run on Silentera Canyon, getting Storm wings killed.
    That was fun!
    i would say, i am lazy to come with these guys on pvp in Inggison, Gelkmaros, Heiron, Abyss, ETC. cuz i am nab that time and not having pvp items..
    I'd Stop playing like 1 yr but not stopping on vote, and came back with some new gears. 4.0 update i think.
    on this collage, i play Chanter (Mottacka), my beloved Glad (Prehistoric), my Sin who named as (Veggeta, as u can see on my toon LOL!), and yeah with SAM Morometi having a good time that day :), And Lastly my Gunner "Jussel"...
    and yeah.. that is my story..
    This is the Game i play for too long and still loving it <3 :)
    Hope everyone read this and maybe appreciated this :)
    HAPPY GAMING ALL PLAYERS
    HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY TO ALL!
    Special Thanks to each Staff's who always providing us Excitements, and Making this Game more Awesome!
    THANK YOU!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  19. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

IGN: Vevi
    Server: Siel
    Entry:
    http://imgur.com/owqCrKk
    My Gamez Aion Journey

5 years ago, I started playing Aion on a popular server. It was one hell of a grind and it got boring for me. Then I started to look for a new home and found Gamez. First time I logged in, I started as an Elyos Spiritmaster, I was alone. PVP in Heiron while flying was my first PVP experience in Gamez. After a few days, I decided that I wasn't good in SMs and decided to start a new toon as a Ranger, Chorlynn. She was my girlfriend back then. I farm Anuhart and Tahabata with my shop mates but couldn't get the gear I need. Whilst came two new friends that will change my Aion experience for good. They are @Anie on Hidetoshi and @Jayking. They helped me get geared up, we PVPed in Heiron, Beluslan, Morheim, and Reshanta. I met a few more people, played with them and had fun. Then breakup with the girlfriend came. I stopped playing for a month or two and focused on real-life for a bit. After a few months, I went back to Gamez and joined the forum as well. I've seen a lot of things happen in game and in forums, promotions, events, dramas and being a person before who cares less about what other people do or say, didn't waste anytime and went to play again. This time, I started to use an Assassin and I named him Wrath, started getting good PVP gears, which is ABG and PVPd in Beluslan alone. Sometimes, I go with friends but most of the time alone. I got bored with being a loner and started the good ol' Templar, Shield, PVPd my arse out and finally decided to go back to being a ranger with a different name, Livewire. PVPed with level 65 characters on a level 60 ranger and boy I did have fun! After a while, I stopped playing again as I needed to spend more of my life outside the game and had a new love and if you can guess it, I went back, played on a different toon using my then girlfriend's name, had fun with it for a while and the vicious cycle of life begins again and then, I left Gamez again. Finally, I went back last May 2015 and was able to talk to my long time Gamez Aion friend, @Anie again and he helped me get my gears back together. I chose to use a Songweaver this time, Vev and went back to my old legion, Fishbone. Since I just got back after a few months of inactivity, I felt that I no longer know the game and decided to be active on forums to learn more about the new things that has happened, joined events to win new stuffs and help other players. Then, a very good man, @Illusions sent me a message on the forums and asked if I'd like to help a community as a Moderator. I first hesitated as I was unsure of what a Moderator do, but I was taught on the things that needs to be done and is still learning. Back in-game, as I have progressed and finished my set, I don't feel the Ely Spirit that we had before with the old timers, and decided to join the Dark Side. I joined Dragon Lords with the help of a new found friend, @Zikel and is now enjoying the comfort and happiness of a race that shows not only great teamwork but also unity.

Thank you Gamez! More power and God bless!
    May you have more anniversaries to come and may the force be strong on us!​

Anie, Alex, Illusions and 3 others like this.
  20. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Congradulations to the winners of this event!

They have been updated on the Main Post.

34 Other Participants? Well, 100 Omega Stones will be shipped.

Thank you for participating and I wish you all the best this year. Look forward to more events, and more stuffs over-all <3

Visty, Jussel, Patatas and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.