1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

to dressed to kill and blackhole members

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ciufpuf, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iku

Iku New Member

You rly hurted me Q_Q lmao

E: quitting this post spam xD this is just to awesome. Flame Wars lold.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  2. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Probably did, you crybaby.

3. winclark

winclark Proficient

Count us MUTiners in!

4. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

ok man..just tell your leader to pm me here or ingame..my ign xpufulet..

5. Moot

Moot I be dat Nurple Forum Legend

what do you expect when children are running a server? shit goes on all the time behind peoples backs apparantly. just rest easy knowing that they did not legitimately earn the number 1 spot. and the only moron flaunting it is the one who has no idea whats really going on. cheaters never win.

6. ciufpuf

well this post wasn't meant for this discussion..and i think all gms are 20 years old or above..but maybe some just think like children..

7. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

It's actually closer to 15-16 for some of them, IIRC

Of course there's nothing wrong with being young, then again don't ask for responsibility if you can't handle it...

Giving away gear to players, yeah, that's an abuse of power and an act of irresponsibility. So whoever made these accusations better be certain he knows what he's talking about before Karissa starts banning people for disrespecting her staff.

8. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

This server has only 1 gm .....Alente ... 1-Zodake doesn t answer to pm .. Bryne same .. enter make an event leave ... Hitkill .idk others Gm because i always see these 4 in-game .. and only Alente answer when he is online .....and yea .. i saw Zoda in core .. i've heard that he is not participating on killing asmo ^ ^.. well FAKE

9. portavoz

portavoz Getting there

I want to participate with my legion CHILE
    pm me :)

10. Kittypurr

Kittypurr Getting there

:O Proof or shut up with that lame argument.

11. Sheytane

Sheytane Well-Known Member

I think that's possible :)
    / DTK

12. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

You cant Solo 1 asmo so i doupt you can go 6 vs 30. And I bet you will see what i mean when you find me on the field.

13. ciufpuf

lots of asmos are coming..

14. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

is ur conscience bothering you? if u want to be new GM by now u should have a stand as being open minded and neutral. U need lots of understanding and patience and never steal the limelight from someones thread. Is this what u gonna do if ever been chosen as new GM? u like bullying ppl?

imo u dont deserve to be new GM of Gamez.

haha i sure love how brave u r since ur inside ur house using ur puter.

btw u just proved that u really love dueling all day long in sanctum. U have no heart whatsoever with fellow elyoseans and what u luv is ur own. To u there is no elyoseans nor asmodians but only Illusionist...my guest is ur a balaur!

really is sarcasm really necessary? u really dont deserve being a GM nor as moderator in this forums.

nwy u just admitted that u still go to school. So yeah drink that milk cutie pie!

did u know that if someone reads ur quote they will say that ur a copy cat? True Daevic Legion True Blood motto is "Love us or Hate us!" yeah thats what Zardos ses. And we were knwn in AION Rev. Well now u know!...nxt time please be unique.

well all the players know everything they do they brag not for elyosea but for their own legion. Now what kinda elyos would support such selfish big headed big mouths? Only elyoseans who have the same attitude as them.

imo pinoys are good hearted and never brags and it is a sad thing that one pinoy legion supports selfish self proclaimed legions. They fight not for elyosea but for their own selfish motivations. Does ur own pride hurt? yea thats their main reason for figthing not to help fellow elyoseans but to be famous.

oplaylistic ur statement is contradictory.

at one point u proclaim u easily get ap from asmos then u are asking them u need help so they stop the duels in heiron?

do u think u really deserve to be the new GM since u are biased to ur legion?

being a GM u should as much as posible show ur neutrality. Tell me something wat is ur stand regarding being a new GM?

the main reason why we joined asmos is the fact that elyoseans show attitudes worst than an asmo. Why?

1. they careless helping fellow elyoseans but instead brag of their own legion. They proclaim shouting "hail Illusionist!" what a self centered legion.
    2. no professionalism at all. Since generally they outnumber asmo they brag about killing everyone due to their humongous number. The 6 vs 38 everybody knows was pure luck.

wel if not then still the incident is above normal. U fags love attention u just proclaimed that u are gods.

if u try to hav an open mind say for example u wer asmo and upon reading this statement really what will u think? answer me honestly?

u dont need to finished grade schooll to know the obvious answer.

1 person likes this.
  15. oempaloempa

oempaloempa Proficient

quote fails :( after seeing i didn't bother reading :)

16. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

hahaha there is a purpose for that.

generally speaking kids wont read nor understand such long deep statements so yeah they will not bother and drop the issue.

am not saying that it is you of course i said generally.

17. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Well this thread clearly isn't going anywhere positive not to mention the unedited opening post of it hardly helped matters.

I don't see thing becoming anything constructive not to mention some of this thread is nothing short of outright insulting to our GM team.

I'm getting tired of hearing it.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.