1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To Gamez Staff: Honestly...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I once told alente that gamez has no democracy>he reversed my infraction. :joyful:

2. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

I don't see how they can justify neglecting a source of income like Gamez, tbh. I mean, ok, they don't give a damn about the community or who they let on the staff, a lot of times staff choices are as random as a game of russian roulette, but people still donate, if they paid more attention they could probably make even more money from donations.

So, yeah, i have no idea if they're just oblivious to this fact or if they're trying to kill off gamez or something. Maybe they think it can run itself indefinitely.

3. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

yeap Anarchy here^^

4. Mercykiller

And? Let people accuse them.

If they can provide proof, then treat the character like you would any other player who cheats/abuses and revoke their AM status.

5. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Well, let me tell u something Mercy:

I used to be a GM in a game (-won't name the title-) in the past. There Staff used to discuss with players about alot of things. We were more like friends with whole community than just a bunch of GM with powers to moderate in forum/ game. People were respecting us and we had no issues with the community. We had well organized forum, pretty active and creative.
    All were happy~

After like 5months, when it was period of summer vacations half of GM Team resigned for personal reasons. The new GMs who were hired did good job but at some point the drama visited our Team as well... Just because we were close with players, many uneccesary things were posted by both sides, players and Staff. All the inside drama came out and it was like a chaos on forums and in game. As a result the GM team quited, only the VGMs (-who were Devs at the same time-) stayed since they were getting paid for they job.

In other words, if Staff is open book for players, it won't lead to anything good. There will be always haters, people who jealous, GMs who do mistakes etc...

Community must be informed, that's for sure but not about all the vendettas of the Staff members. That's why there is Staff section besides ;)

Edit:
    Admins must love and care about their community. We are all one in Gamez, we are all here to keep this server up after all.

6. ciufpuf

yeah u have to have real solid proof and to show them to an Admin like Carl/Karissa cauz the gamez staff is covering each other..

7. Mercykiller

I never said they should let us know about everything, but when a GM screws up/Abuses their power, the community has a right to know, and the ones who close/delete the topics discussing it should have their AM status revoked, because that's also abuse of power.

8. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

That's why Admins have to be more strict with the people whom they hired as GMs.

Coz we are not blind followers, sheeps... to see GMs abuse and not been kicked from their position ...

9. Mercykiller

They've never given a damn before and there's no reason that they will start giving a damn now.

Soon as the majority of the staff grows tired with how things are run and resigns then they'll replenish the ranks with more sheep who think they have the ability to fix shit. I very much believe that the vast majority of the staff who've lasted longer than a month are only staying because of some form of benefit they believe they're entitled to because of their position.

1 person likes this.
  10. Beastie

Beastie Banned

If thats the case then there wouldnt be many people who would volunteer to be GMs or AMs. Keep in mind that they dont get paid and its a lot of hard work and that they majority of them are just players who got promoted.

Are you saying that once someone becomes a GM they should leave any legions they're in and delete their char?

11. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

I hope not as i am in his legion o_O

But my player characters are on Siel and my GM characters are on Lumiel.

12. ciufpuf

i think a good Admin should care about his money..but that's just me maybe they already did their money with the server and just don't care about it anymore..i can't explain in other worlds way they are acting like this and why they don't care about the server and its community cauz in the end is the community the one who keeps this server still alive..i would like to see how they would run this server if tomorrow 1000 players decide to move to better places..

13. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

The part of Sanctus post:

This is quite rough way to express political believes and put them to look like they refer to game.

14. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Well the upside would be that the ones applying would be more dedicated than the current ones.

But, GMs having to lose their player-rights as in to enjoy and stuff is rather lame, seeing GMing lots gets boring and annoying.

15. Skylade

Skylade Proficient

inb4 you actually read my post and notice i said the communism comment.

16. ciufpuf

ninjas striking again^^

17. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

exactly, and mentioning politics is against the rules. Way to make your rules seem like one hell of a hypocritical and null authoritarian post, seeing as Karissa is the one who seems to break them the most out of anybody on these forums.

18. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

YOU should be a GM.

19. Mercykiller

Are you seriously still QQing that the owner's GF can break all the rules and get away with it?

I thought you'd moved on to "IDGAF" by now <_<

20. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Communism truly only exist for Siamese twins, those poor people could never have a democracy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.