1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To Gamez Staff: Honestly...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I know first hand how tough and boring it can be to be a GM, and to be honest when I was a GM on WoW, if we were required to give up our player rights I would have resigned as a GM that very second without a second thought.

Even if someone is a decicated GM, the number reason the majority of the players come to these servers is to PLAY.
    I dont know of anyone who woke up some day and say, hey Im gonna join this server just be a GM and never play for real

2. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

I'm just bringing it up because I got my first account in game and my account on the forums banned because of it -.-

3. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

Yeah and by bringing it up you run the risk of getting banned again, then dementa will be all like /trollface, which is pathetic because he can't troll.

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I'd say that post is the biggest load of bullshit ever.

I have a medical degree and an honors in neuroscience degree behind me, and I am told I know less than some carebearthat? mmhm <3 love the irony of that post

1 person likes this.
  5. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

I like the word hypocrisy...

Should had used it in my former post :sideways:

6. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

its just a big hypocritical post. And I love how he refuses to address my post and rather just delete it as if I never posted it.

7. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Yeah he did that to all my other posts here as well.

And that is the exact kind of drama that this thread is adressing LOL.

Way to take a carebearthat all over your community, eh brah?

I sometimes wish I was a GM instead of these fools nitpickign the community apart.

8. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

My post got deleted, wut S:

9. Mercykiller

1.You were still studying for your MD 2 months ago, I doubt you got it in the time since, 2. An MD has shit to do with business and management.

10. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Just quit deleting the posts who speak the thruth. This is annoying. We got a god damn right to speak here free. We ARE the money Admins get. We ARE the soul & the body of this server!!!

If u just delete posts and think u will be cool after u are wrong. U can see that the majority of this community wants the truth and actions from the Staffs side!!

11. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

You all cry too much. None of what goes on administratively at games is anyone's concerns but the owners and the staff. Period.

As far as how the game is handled, and what is shared with the community, take that up with the owners.

The rest of you wanting to bandwagon on this or that against this or for that go ahead and do it. But when you get your butts kicked for breaking rules, or pissing off admins you won't have anyone to blame but yourself and your inflated sense of self righteousness.

As far as my previous post in this thread I think you looked waaaaay to deep into it Ryan o.o

Mostly just saying that shit that happens between staff should stay between staff. And people shouldn't expect, logically, to have a large say in what goes on at any private gaming network simply because those networks are privately owned and will be ran as their owners see fit.

Edixoid and I crafted the new rules. The general back bone, and flesh of the new rules I give credit to Edi for. I simply expanded a few rules to close loop holes.

As far as punishments doled out...well not all staff members do things the same way. I am unbiased as far as my moderation and GMing go.

Regardless a lot of you people are trolling an flaming in a thread which started out with a good message and a purpose. Its unfortunate, but I think closing this thread now is the best thing that can be done.

If any of you guys have any questions or want to pick my brain feel free to hit me up on MSN, or flood my PM box. I'll get back to all of you.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Re opened, but I swear...keep it on track, no flaming no BS.

1 person likes this.
  12. Jessica

Jessica Guest

I wanna be an AM!! I wanna kick some butts and get a banhammer when I'm pissed!

1 person likes this.
  13. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

I'm getting my butt kicked for not breaking rules S:

1 person likes this.
  14. Mercykiller

Get back in the kitchen

15. Beastie

Beastie Banned

too bad all the posts on the last page were lost

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Oh trust me, they aren't forgotten.

17. Mercykiller

You're deluding yourself if you think any post, no matter how well worded, is going to improve the situation with this server.

18. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I would like to see a lot more effort put into to work on the ban appeals
    as this guy got banned for no reason over 2 weeks ago and hes still banned and there is no reason in the logs as to why hes banned.
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/member.php?u=8608
    and heres his explanation about what happened
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?p=295009#post295009

Sadly he probably left for good now

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

I never said they were going to improve the server, but it can be added to the long list of times when instead of admitting, addressing, and attempting to fix problems they just swept them under the rug and tried to act as if everything was cool

19. Mercykiller

Thing's have been handled like that for ever. That's not to say that voicing your opinion is futile, expressing yourself is never a waste of time, but tbh those deleted posts wouldn't have made a difference either way.

Pointing out that this server urgently needs the admin's attention is misinterpreted as trolling, criticism isn't tolerated, it really does seem like some members of the staff don't want the community to fight for server, to make it a better place.

Apparently all they care about is keeping the drama off the forums. Obviously that's backfired.

1 person likes this.
  20. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

This is actually pointless cuz every thread with criticism is considered as a riot and will be closed ,or edited or deleted .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.