1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To Gamez Staff: Honestly...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

This entire thread could be adapted to be a movie directed by Michael Bay.

2. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

My goodness these threads certainly do like to pop up overnight don't they...

So lets try address some of these concerns shall we? -cracks knuckles-

First off communication between staff and players - to be honest I agree we're both sharing too much right now and not enough. My personal belief is that those of us in upper management should be communicating with the userbase on a fairly regular basis although at the same time certain things really shouldn't be said - aka the OPlay incident earlier this week.

To help address that I'm going to try find some time today to pop up a thread or two regarding Gamez and our/my plans/thoughts. Needless to say those would be open threads which people are more than welcome to respond to.

On to events I do agree things have stagnated a bit there in the creativity department so I'll be throwing up an official suggestion/ideas forum section for events shortly and we'll see what everyone can think up. Bearing in mind there will be limitations - no matter how much people want us to start giving out ABG sets left/right/center you're probably dreaming a little there ;)

As far as GMs not being allowed to have their own regular characters is concerned I simply have to disagree on all counts. What you have to bear in mind is that basically everyone here except Carl is a volunteer - members of the same community as all of you giving up their time freely to (most of the time x_X) make this a better place to be. I personally have no right to tell someone they cannot play the game because they are helping the community, that's just silly.

Not to say however that certain actions regarding GMs on their personal accounts are beyond reprimand and that is something we intend to address over the coming weeks within reason.

All in all I'm willing to put the time into this if you guys are, the next decision is yours to make. The aforementioned threads/sections will be created soon hopefully if cheeky low-flying bats decide to stop assaulting my desk.

Regards,
    Alente - GamezNetwork Community Manager.

11 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.