1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To Gamez Staff: Honestly...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

This is how it seems to be right nao :sad:

2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I learned a while ago that:

#1: This is not my property.

#2: I don't own any parts of the gamez franchise.

#3: I am just a player here.

My opinions are virtually worthless in the scope of things and what happens will happen regardless of what I say or do.

People will be people and we all need to move forward, best method we all could do is to just plain ignore it and let drama go floating by. I came here to have fun, not to sit on forums all day watching people smack eachother in the face with their e-peen and when they "troll" or "win" or "pwn" another person e-jizz in thar pants.

Sorry, I don't care about your life. Not because I'm not a humanitarian, but I don't have even a minute to give up to someone who just won't listen.

Added: And I don't expect any special treatment either, no one has to listen to me and I defiantely do not expect that.

3. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Guys, quit posting random pics. This is not hot spam thread. pl0x :)

4. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

If u have nothing clever to post then just don't do so. This thread wasn't made for fun but for serious reason. Respect it!

5. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Ladies and gents, if you guys have nothing to say that is related to this topic, please don't say anything. Let's keep the spamming to a minimum. You may make a new topic in the Hot Spam section and post all you want.

6. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

It seems like Raiken has been having all the popular threads nowdays :3 It's quite true though, and I'm impressed you took your time to type all of that. If I may ask, how long did it take?

7. pandak12

pandak12 Proficient

We're just making fun to stop this drama in Gamez. Don't you want to stop this too? :biggrin: Let's just smile and forget all about this.

8. Lies.

Lies. Proficient

I respectfully say, Good Luck.

9. Terrorized

Just make a thread like that under hot spam. This thread is much more serious.

10. pandak12

pandak12 Proficient

Oh? So you don't want to stop this drama on Gamez? It's just making the situation worse and worse you know?

11. Kevster

This is not made for drama nor spam. It is made for a serious discussion that will lead to a conclusion.
    By simply not posting useless posts, you have avoided a chance of starting a drama. That is simple enough.

12. Lies.

Lies. Proficient

I don't think it's that. I think what they're trying to say is they are trying to comprise, seriously, through this thread.

13. Terrorized

I do want the drama to end, but by posting Happy faces, and weird little toy duckys isn't doing anything to help.

14. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Not much time. I jsut was reading the drama thread of Oplay when it got locked.

Tbh, few days ago (-but never found the free time to do it-) I wanted to post another thread where I would describe what is Pserver, what is GMs job, the realtion bwetween community and Staff etc... Kinda like a guide with explanations so people would respect the Staff and recognize the hard work they try to do...

So, when I saw the drama queen thread I made this thread coz I have had enough of drama since the last update to v1.9

15. Aegis

Aegis Guest

My feelings in a box though (to redeem my cheesecake of russia pic):

Those who have done wrong, should NOT be given benifits as if they had done something positive for the community.

I find it almost laughable that someone got chosen over me where I have astounding experiance and great ideas to move things forward; and it makes the community as a whole look like a FARCE.

We've gone through too much drama here, in my humble opinion, to afford anymore... I even took a break and threw this all to the side because the drama was wrecking the enjoyment I had of the game. (And if you don't get what I am saying, I have no intent of telling you because then you really don't belong in this topic- PERIOD.)

I came here to play Aion, GAMEZ aion as I have played for months... I didn't come here to listen to drama and people *****ing and massive qq fests by people who will never benifit me at all... hell I don't even think I've met most of you.

The drama though, is so not needed. Remove the obstructions and profit, those who deserve a benifit... should get it! Those who did wrong in the past, SHOULDN'T get benifits.

And yes, I do stand by my first post in this thread saying that I will not dillude myself to believe that anything I say will make an impact, I am just stating my stance.

If this is off-topic I totally am lost.

Also If I see one more goddamned "Alente is going to another server" "Edixoid quits!" "Mass GM quitting" "Alente VS Carlissa"

I swear to god, this server will be at its end lol.

16. Zyrekx

Zyrekx Proficient

O: i dnt have any news in the GamezAion 2.0 anymore.. -.-

17. pandak12

pandak12 Proficient

Oh, sorry my bad i'll stop and let all of you handle this matter professionally.

18. Kevster

We are being more strict on members who are trying to start any sort of flame war. As a result, they will be warned/infracted without hesitation. If the scenario gets worse, you know what happens next.
    In fact we will be sensitive about this.

19. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

i feel like my internet failing every time i try to download aion is a good thing now..

1 person likes this.
  20. Terrorized

At least you're being insightful, and are helping out with the community :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.