1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To the legends, Peep this.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Davidkht, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Mainly to those that actually been there. I want you to hear me out. And im not so sure if siel had this but let me know. So many people trying to find the reason why there's no pvp at this time. So many people are trying to find new ways to make the pvp better. Almost everyday I see at least one new thread about it everyday. Now lets just chill out and think for a minute, wasn't there a time where there was no complaints about pvp regardless of how many players were on? I'm talking about way before arbi, way before the portals, way before zerg wars. Peep this. There was a time where sanctum wasnt a sanctuary for elyos. They werent afking there, they werent talking about random stuff there, they werent dueling there. They were all here [​IMG] in Heiron DP.
    it was a time of how do i explain this, everybody wins kind of a time. Back then there were no portals. The new players or those with new toons were always stationed here making groups to get that anuhart, .\/.. always those that duels the newbies and show off their new gear, those that were kind to all and there just to help others. (shout out Echizen, Miraz, mice, coffee, std, suphis) and last but not least the pvp heroes. Dp area is no safezone. This attracted asmos and thus elyos became the hunted. At first asmos would always come in and farm ap from the newbies. They would rush all sides surrounding them. So what the elyos did was lfg call. Eventually it became a win win situation. The pro elyos eventually stayed along with the rest to secure dp and get ap. The pve elyos got their gear, and all was happy. This was the start of it. eventually this created roams. Elyos of course didn't just stay in one spot they roamed as well, searching for kisks and groups and that led to more calling in lfg and that generated more roams for example, those that stayed at dp even though low geared, see an lfg call requesting back up, they would go help and intercept. This is just one map example out of gelk, inigg, abyss and belusion. I chose this map because of how it was systematically created by the players. Now this is for everyone. Of course this is not the case at present day or is it? Most of you just sit in your sanctuaries and safe zones expecting changes, waiting for portals like mix, events and ffas. Not saying its bad but to my eyes it killed your instincts, your progression to actually go out there and pvp pve. Players got lazy and start relying on on flying and portals and ping pong zergs. For example they make a group in pando or sanctum and literally click on a portal that takes you straight to Infinity shard, I feel like that literally defeats the purpose of pvpve, There was a time where players camped elyos and asmos that went to instances, they lfg call, BAM pvp in silentra, or shugo world, you name it. Dont worry pve lovers the pvp players were too distracted so they sneaked around and got their gear. It was happy days. Point is, Would the pvp be any better if the present day if it would be like dp in heiron but [​IMG] here in Is, Idian depths, aka shugo land?? I can imagine it now and I believe it would be a great start on rebuilding this server. Step by step process. If no IS portal it means the players have to go there on their own. They will stay there, afk there, duel there, and eventually pvp there. It will definitely attract pvp. and that attracts lfg calls, and that attracts pvp/pve roaming. I see zerging will be a big problem but i think forums is even a bigger zerg. I think we can balance this out if we both sides manage to work together. If you say how, then I wont answer it for you, instead I ask you to ask all your elyo and asmo friends instead. As Charlie Choplin said and i quote "I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another, human beings are like that".This thread is not just for me, but for all of you.
    P.S. Lets stop abusing the staff about this. If gms, ams, Sams, mods, the whole staff are still online playing on this server that means they love it as much as you all do, so when there are some players shit talking on them saying "What are you doing, Why aren't you helping, why aren't you making changes, you guys dont give a shit, etc" It fucking hurts them. Chill out. Why would they destroy something they love? Please note this P.S. was for those that do solely abuse, in game and forums. You know who you are.[​IMG]
    P.P.S. before portals came out werent players themselves complaining about they wanted something like portals due to the massive effects of camping farming and zerging? If this was the case then that is considered to blame as to why there is no active areas of roaming, pve, pvp, meaning player's suggestions killed this server.
    Who knows maybe this one will too.
    players, staff, haters, lovers, noobs, fools, trolls, and Beasties commenting are greatly appreciated.

Greny, Jessica, Llama and 13 others like this.
  2. Akihaz

Akihaz Well-Known Member

I didn't read everything, but I agree with DP pvp

Giullia, Stabbalot and Davidkht like this.
  3. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    Something something Heiron.
    Aion 2.7 please, fuck all these 4.0, 5.0, etc.

Jessica, regiix3, Stabbalot and 2 others like this.
  4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

..Same, but I feel bad D:

Davidkht likes this.
  5. QueenSydney

QueenSydney Love is a beautiful pain.

I really like the idea. It will cause players to become less lazy, especially since it will be RvR for that IS portal in Idian Depths. Will make it VERY competitive haha :p. Are you gonna be on later for a pvp war?

Davidkht likes this.
  6. Akihaz

Akihaz Well-Known Member

Bring back ABG time or archon commander please

7. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Many won't agree, but I'm actually firmly for a no-safe-zone-whatsoever server. I think it'll be quite fun - if you're online ya gotta fight! What do you think?

8. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Im still thankful you read some.
    Most likely.
    I think so too. Thats how it was and it should be like it now

9. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Oh wow, thanks for bringing out the Heiron pvp memories. Someone pinging Asmos to the DP area and Elyos would zone in hunting down the vile beasts, then comes the running from dp to Jeiaparan village and the subsequent clash somewhere in the mid road, followed up by chasing ppl around only to get ambushed near Circle of Storms, so fun, damn I miss those days.

10. QueenSydney

It seems a lot of people like Heiron. What's your IGN/faction if I may ask? I think I wanna start a pvp war zone there today ;3..but depends on if Asmo has a rift to go to Heiron D:

11. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Omg i got so high just by reading that. It was just like that bro

12. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Haha, do you remember there were actually Elyos legions formed solely for camping the rifts where the Asmos spawned? They were camping them 24/7, ppl used to rage at them for ruining pvp, and most of the time they'd get wrecked by decent Asmos :)
    @Sydney I don't play much these days, I only log in occasionally to talk to friends or admire my chars costumes, that's about it :D Elyos for life btw.

Davidkht likes this.
  13. QueenSydney

Bah D: Come on this is getting fun! I'll do one in Heiron if you'd like ;3. Get in game noob -,-! xD

14. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Sure, if you can muster up 30ish ppl both sides on Lumiel, then i'm in! :D

Kyungmi likes this.
  15. QueenSydney

Luminel? Oh damn xD..You don't play on Siel?

16. Zatox

Zatox You're the one who decides who you are. Forum Legend

First of all, please start your thread in the right section next time
    Secondly, seems like a nice suggestion ;]
    ~ Thank you!​

Davidkht likes this.
  17. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I was such a noob when Heiron PVP was active and my computer sucked so even though I ran around getting killed, I really loved these times..
    I feel like now that I can survive a bit more, PVP for me there would be REALLY enjoyable.. Whatever it is that can bring back Heiron PVP, I'm up for it.. Also Silentera.. I remember how many people Silentera would hold.. It was fun, really fun. No more Katalam, please!

Kihaku and Frix like this.
  18. QueenSydney

Still a noob though ;c weak bard <3

19. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

lmfao how can i not forget , It was even a problem for the pro asmos cause as soon as they left they just kept on respawning and camping begins again. I remem this legion "for cereals" or something like that was camping in silentra to bring the pro asmos and fight.
    I did it just to attract you here. Jkjk will do next time.
    Thats also why, cause i want everyone to have this enjoyable feeling you know. Cause i feel like everyone that didnt experience this were missing out

QueenSydney likes this.
  20. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

I'll be there wherever pvp's area....:p

Davidkht likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.