1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To the legends, Peep this.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Davidkht, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I want Silentera and Heiron PVP back :( It was so fun. That's why the Silentera FFA is one of my favourites.. It reminds me of the actual Silentera 1v1 PVP.. But the most fun part about it was this silly place everyone would gather on and wait for the other race to fall down and start a war.. So much AP from kills back then ^_^

Kihaku, Kyungmi and Dementa like this.
  2. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

oh yehaaa I wonder what ever happened to it? Like why it was removed in the first place?

3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

People stopped pvping there because with the new maps pvp evolved.. It's sad :(

Davidkht likes this.
  4. Myd

Myd Getting there

volvamos a la 3.0 ? recuerdo mis comienzos cuando intentaba ingresar a BT y la cantidad de pvp en grupos o gente divulgando por su cuenta era tal que silentra era un campo de batalla y una travesía tan divertida al tener pvp e intentar llegar a tu objetivo el conseguir ropa pve para ser mas fuerte y poder largarte a la arena y grupos pvp :rolleyes:

5. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Lo recuerdo muy bien . También me acuerdo de hacer eso también. Cuando alguna vez los jugadores zerg que yo llamaría en lfg a ayudarnos . ya que distraen a los campistas a mi equipo va a BT y obtener dicho arte.:p

Myd likes this.
  6. samurai

samurai Expert

ppl stop pvping there coz after some update all can't put a kisk inside...

Davidkht likes this.
  7. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

It felt nostalgic the DP screenshot tho, that time around December 2010 when Anuhart was the shit and ABG was being introduced. I missed those days so bad, I wish this server would rollback to 1.9 seriously.

8. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

Ahhh yezzz, as an old player who quit long ass time ago, i approve of this post. WTB old skool pvp

Merkabah, Kyungmi and Rome like this.
  9. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Makes you think about how many legions come and go, who stayed and who left. 1.9 gamez for lyfe

Merkabah, Kyungmi and Rome like this.
  10. Cherro

Cherro Nightmare Forum Legend

Good Aion left behind D: Shitters made it a shit

11. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

It really feels nostalgic bringing that area up... I had good times with my old EPIC legion back in the days. But that area is now dead.

And This

BTW on second vid, Tykimik Firebend and Togepi were the main DPS lol. Purrel well he was there too with his sorc. OP as always.

Mae, Zahel and Rome like this.
  12. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    @Merkabah , Zogaras, Cuecue, Std, Suphis, Ayuu, Physicsts, Booleanisfun

Can't forget these guys giving good pvp and 1v1's. I wish those times can be back easily lol

Kyungmi, Destiny, Mae and 1 other person like this.
  13. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

extreme nostalgia! when Anuhart used to be the best gear! I would go to Eltnen, Heiron, Morheim, Beluslan, Abyss. There would be people fighting, leveling was a hard thing, now you just get to lv60, I was surprised when I came back this week. Players no longer get the chance to visit this great maps and gamez is becoming more focused just on PvP than what Aion was originally made for that is PvPvE. Just like people said, those times when people somehow "CARED" for new players, who are trying to get their gear. Oh and tons of people are selling gears, and other stuffs for kinah with their private shops (no trade brokers yet that time), you need a decent computer to enter heiron or beluslan because of all the players there.

Davidkht, Shelo and Llama like this.
  14. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

WTB Dark Souls pvp etiquette for Gamez Aion, pm me please.

For stuff like this, we're currently on the drawing board and thinking of some things, but thanks for the suggestion.
    This is actually not possible to do as far as I know, without a rollback to the previous update. In 4.8, due to the war with Beritra, Idian Depths, Sarpan, etc, all those maps that were never used got "flooded from the immense damage", otherwise known as "axed". Because we updated partially with an update that wasn't complete imo, Infinity Shard is currently bugged. That's because the actual current gate to Infinity Shard is in Levinshor, and unfortunately, it doesn't connect to the instanced zone. Because of this, the only way you can currently go to Infinity Shard, is by the Battlegrounds portal.

And frankly? I highly doubt we could revive Idian Depths if Retail couldn't. But to me, Heiron, SC, etc, are much more viable options. I'll keep this thread in mind the next time I whisper something crazy into Puddle's ear.

Edit: Also, Idian Depths has safezones so... I wouldn't want to pvp there. Dunno 'bout you guys.

Ayaria, Davidkht and Bordy like this.
  15. Shelo

Shelo 无精打彩无精打彩 Forum Legend

and i remember Heiron was a FLY PVP zone, that old days though.

16. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Completely forgot eltnen that was like alts vs alts. But yeah if you think about it there was alot of changes since then.
    That explains ALOT. I did realize something was up at first because if i recall the instance portal in IS worked in the beginning but then as you said explain the reason why everyone there or going there just vanished.
    @Edit part, the safezones is something i was sort of worried about, but were you meaning that there are safezones as in both elyos and asmo practically spawn in the same safezone? Cause aside from that if you think about it all maps sort of have safe zones i mean for example in idian depths you cant even target and attack but even if you would you're not allowed because its considered obelisk camping. Now if you think about it there's safe zones all over the aion now. I'm talking about non target able safe zones, even in heiron. Although i do agree with you that i rather pvp somewhere thats bright and more open rather than somewhere dark and shallow, I feel it is kind of necessary as a step by step process due relation of the creation of the pvpve in DP heiron, or rather the whole heiron exactly. Since its lvl 65 cap and Is is the most preferred gear for most of the players of interest, it would be a good start. It is too bad that its impossible. :/ If retail can't even bring it back? shet.... I dont even....
    EDIT: you mean this bro? :D
    Yeah i remember before and after. And after they caught alot of hackers cause people still wanted to fly there XD

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  17. Markmyword

Markmyword What are you looking at?!

back then when there was no attackspeed wings

Jessica likes this.
  18. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

lol I meant you cant fly if you click on the fly button and you would see them flying in the air anyway.

19. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

Well, yeah most maps have safezones because of the Housing system. There's only like 1 per map though, I think. And there usually next to the main city where there's not that much pvp going on. Take Inggison for example, everybody used to pvp at Hanarkand, but the only safezone, the houses, is like 30 seconds walking away from the main fortress.

And yeah, that's PvP etiquette right there. Funnily enough, if you don't bow, they'll send you hate mail.

Ayaria likes this.
  20. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I guess i'll post my opinon on how we can change the way how we pvp:
    A while back Ari had spawned these treasure boxes and bosses in this map. I'm pretty sure you guys also remember the tbt event. What made those maps so active? Because players would constantly farm for tbts, and let's not forget on why eye became a popular map to pvp in at one point.
    [​IMG]
    I remember how active this spot was because of special boxes, and the bosses that players would constantly would go there, and farm for them. I'm pretty sure some of you guys remember the big zerg fights that were on that location? The whole reason for it was because players had a reason to go to that location. A lot of you guys want heiron, inng, gelk, and etc, right? Well, I believe if you guys were to give a reason to make players to go into those maps then pvp would be active on those locations. If you guys do take my opinion then I would recommend starting slow, and picking what map you guys would want the most because of the server population isn't what it use to be.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    Davidkht, Shelo, Kihaku and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.