1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

tomorrows update

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by turkonjavla, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Don

Don Banned

That explains it. Glads + SM's have nothing to loose so ofcourse you guys are happy. Now, glads + SM's beat anything down. This is just a nerf of the classes that's been getting nerfed the past few updates imo. Before I quit, ranger got nerfed. I come back, it's nerfed more. Now, it's a dead class basically how things stand. I go full mr, I get feared still. I go full attack, I run out of skills. ectect. Stigma system is lameee.
    Btw, where was this poll? I really need to get more active on these forums, jeeze.

2. Gibbs

Gibbs Proficient

Before ppl QQed about glads being op because they have all powerfull skills now that stigma system is coming you are QQing because you say glads dont have anything to lose. PLZ STOP THE FCKING QQ.

3. Minaki

Minaki Minahime~

i correct what he said: glads hav less thing to lose than the others....

4. HellMade

HellMade Banned Forum Legend

u are right, stigma will come ppl gonna QQ about it, later they will see its same and even worse and they gonna QQ more.

5. Minaki

Minaki Minahime~

i would say the stigma system cant change the unbalance fact, just makes all the classes weaker and some classes even cant fight anymoar...( example cleric, templar or chanter)... Like my chanter, chanter's pro point is stun, hit & run healing, now with stigma system, you can choose only one way: be a support and you cant do anything in a PVP server ( be a healer while there is a cleric in Aion??), or be a dmg dealer who cant heal and the dmg even 2 times weaker than a gladis...

6. Klassy

Klassy Proficient

If you knew how to play your class, you wouldn't QQ that much, just sayin.

1 person likes this.
  7. Minaki

Minaki Minahime~

yes yes, that's all ppl say, majority is gladis, just really PLAY all the classes and figure out why they QQ..
    Dont bring such that boring and useless theory here...

8. Detox

Detox Proficient

Best decision Gamez Staff has done. ever.
    No more skill spamming,noobs?
    It's time to play the real game fellas.

1 person likes this.
  9. EagleN

EagleN Expert

lol. im the one who said this to u ingame. stop QQ-ing already. if u cant pvp with stigma system then dont pvp. QQ-ing ain't bring u anything better. Retail is NOT perfect balance. it's true, but it's the most balance thing here. that's y NCsoft created the stigma system. still dont want to accept it? noone force u to play AION. it's ur choice. have fun

1 person likes this.
  10. Don

Don Banned

Lol? I know how to play my class. It's the fact that now, rangers have barely anything VSing these other classes that loose mostly nothing. So basically, if you're a glad/sm, DON'T POST HERE. You classes have nothing to "QQ" about, so stfu until you play a different, unfavored, class.

11. HellMade

first of u all, i fighted ur ranger planty of times, u there strong only when 10 more around you, 1 on 1 u dont know what to do. i suggest you less zerging with elyos and try play more 1 on 1 . atm as ranger u srly got no skills. i even killed u 3 times with my assasin with gay gear.

12. Lepotica

Lepotica Proficient

But NCsoft didnt create easy way to get top equipment with donation and make tham easy on +15. Its different balance on server with normal gear or with top gear.On retail maybe only 1% got great gear.

If admins like retail way than need to remove all upper items from web shop.
    RETAIL IS TO MAKE (OR GET) ITEMS IN GAME NOT FOR REAL MONEY.
    On retail u can buy only weapon skins, pets, and some tickets like : Character Customization, Gender Change, Character Name Change and Legion Name Change.
    Private server need donations but real donators dont expect reward for donation, thay donate becouse thay love server and coimunity.

If comunity like retail way than put same items like retail in shop,nothing more.

13. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Don't think going happen here. Also welcome to the Red club. Beware of the scrubs(aka people with 11 bar green reputation). They like to gank you up and cry for the admin.

1 person likes this.
  14. Abused

Abused Proficient

Oh god, this monstrosity of a thread is still alive. Can't you just relax and give the system a chance? I mean, it hasn't even been implemented yet, quit your whining.

2 people like this.
  15. HellMade

im never zerging, im pvping alone without groups, ur bad dear. i can count on my fingers how many times i had group in iggision who healed me or something.

P.S about my time of playing its more like 2~5/7

16. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Lol, ofcourse Rangers are easy for you. Because you fight/duel one of the best Ranger that handle zergs solo. On Gamez Aion, you can considering the players are around 4 year old kid when on playfield. Since you play China retail, I assumed you coming from Demon Hunter from Castor server right? ^_^

You won't tell me? According the playstyle you used on me. You are pretty much same person as bg from BOON Control. You can't lie me. But as you can see Gamez Aion are considering filled with foolish/delusion people. =/

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  17. Don

Don Banned

Uhh yeah? I'm always solo too. Note that I'm almost always in mau and I don't waste my time killing mobs. Only times I have a group is when I take the legion on a raid, but then we pwn zergs and it's usually just one group. You should get your facts straight before posting. Also, I know a few people that have pwned you when they only had Anuhart. So stop acting so cocky LOL

18. Arch-Mage

Arch-Mage Dreamer...

Hellmade aren't you asmo?

19. HellMade

[​IMG]

20. Klassy

Klassy Proficient

All I see is QQ, I dont play glad only I've tried almost every class, You just got used to your double stigma tree thats all.
    If you are that good then show us your skills with regular stigma system (retail like).
    Each class has its ups and downs.

You'll have to use some brains now if you want to be good, and think about which stigmas you are going to use and going to sacrifice.
    I know that you like to keep your OPness but your QQing wont change anything, just deal with it and grow some balls, stop being selfish, you just don't realize that the game will be more balanced.