1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tradability of Webshop Items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by merletester, Apr 23, 2022.

1. merletester

merletester New Member

So, I unfortunately had to find out the hard way, that stuff which should be tradable is somehow not.
    Need some kinah, I know, I'll buy some dyes and sell on Broker. Bought ALOT of dyes....not tradeable. What? Why? Makes no sense.
    I need a pet on my toon thats on a separate account, Insteaad of buying credits on that account, I'll use the credits on my other account and just send it to
    him.......Nope, pet eggs not tradable, so now I have 2 of the same pet on the same character.
    A total waste of REAL money to buy stuff with credits that can't be traded because someone was too lazy to actually put "NON-TRADABLE" on the webshop.
    Or maybe you guys can just make this stuff tradable. I mean, you got all this other stuff that is, why not the little things that have no effect on gameplay?

2. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Hello!
    First of all, there is a reason why the website has the option "View in AionDatabase" and that is because we do not want you to have any wrong expectations when you buy an item. If you had clicked on that option you would have been redirected to AionCodex and you would have known which item is untradeable before "wasting" credits on it. :)
    We are aware of the fact that players would like to have some "liberty" when it comes to spending credits, so a gift option might be implemented in the future. The issue was already forwarded several times so all we have to do is wait patiently. :joyful: