1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trading Silver Cap Increase

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ragestuff, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Ragestuff

Ragestuff New Member

As the title says, an increase to the daily allotted silver cap on trading could REALLY use an increase.
    Generally I am a lifeskiller not a grinder, I have played on GamezBD for a little over a year now but only recently started trading more. The cap of 400m a day is laughable. Imperial Alchemy alone eats up over half that value, leaving my Imperial, or even Traditional fish trading unable to be turned in. Yesterday I was AFK for most of the day so I had multiple trade sessions with fish, right up until I couldn't do anything other than throw them away, because they cannot be vendored, dried, or traded after hitting the cap.
    This is a bit of a niche issue sure, but 400m/day just makes so little sense. Either a cap increase to 1b/day (I don't see how this could be unreasonable), or unlimited Imperials and 400m Traditional Trading cap. The silver/day is less frustrating than the inability to continue progressing a lifeskill due to being unable trade items anymore.

NinjaRivo likes this.
  2. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

I've always wanted this cap to be either separate from imp. alch/cooking and be 600m ish. Or keep it combined and make it 1b.

Discussed this with many top tier life skillers. My and many fello end game life skillers thought was that it was kept low to keep the pvp scene active and busy. The gamezbd staff didn't want a larger life skiller base. Who knows.

It's a nice thought I like this idea Ragestuff. <3