1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Troll

Discussion in 'Questions' started by YooMin, Sep 8, 2023.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

So next year 6 September. xD

Attached Files:

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm, I must be missing some crucial information here, or perhaps just some more context, since the image you have provided does nothing to explain, what is this all about?

3. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Just check to date and u will understand. You have answer also in my first message read slowly and clearly. September has long time gone, today is 11.11.2023. So what 6 th Sptember, next year or abot 3 years? Nobody know. I thought that this year. I typed and created this topic in the 9 the Semtember. Few days after that date.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2023
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I was going to, funny enough, say the same thing to your answer :D
    That my question makes perfect sense, since you haven't added a proper thread title, nor actually written what it is about specifically.

The tokens you have taken a screenshot of, are the same Tokens that are used to "report players", and somehow at some point they were involved in the Sheriff Event, or I may be mistaken about that last bit. In any case they were useful, and they are now just for gathering, or ignoring because they were Never actually reporting players, and since I haven't engaged with the Sheriff thing yet, I don't actually know what they are used for.

So all in all, my question is extremely valid, and you still haven't actually explained why you made this thread yet?