1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trouble with Main Story Quest

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Drakron, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Drakron

Drakron New Member

Hey guys new player to the server here and ive been grinding through the main story quest lines, but got stuck recently.

Im currently stuck on 29/48 main story *Eastern Sands Kingdom Story* questline, of the first lvl 55 Valencia questline.

For the life of me i cant figure out where ive gone wrong, i have the Valencia City Knowledge, ive explored a big part of the desert, ive walked between all the past questline givers between Ibellab Oasis and Shakatu all the way to Valencia City itself, checked the black spirit to make sure he wasnt hiding any quests.

No matter what, Takur the NPC at the wall of Valencia City remains just an NPC not a quest giver to continue my questline.

Here's an Imgur list of screenshots, unfortunatly i got stuck at the bottom of a cliff and had to use the .rescue command to get out, i was also tired of seeing desert so i chose to go back to olvia instead of some random city in the desert, or i would have taken an additional screenshot of Takur just being Takur.

https://imgur.com/a/Fvx61Ai

Any feedback by anyone is greatly appreciated
    Thanks in advance,
    Drakron