1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trying to dele my season character

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by abrahanpetrovic, Sep 16, 2021.

1. abrahanpetrovic

abrahanpetrovic New Member

Hello team, I am trying to delete my season character but does not let me. It saiad i have pearls Items in my inventory and I do no have anything. I delete everything, I do not have anything equip. Could you please help me to do delete it? I want to start a new one

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Please remember to look where you are posting your threads in the future, since this belongs in the GamezBD sub-section.

Answering your question; there are Three Inventory tabs, one is "normal", one is "Pearl", and one is "Family".
    I suggest you check all your inventory tabs, and then when everything has been deleted, then you might be able to create another Character.

If not then I suggest you make a Conversation (Private Message), here in the forum by mouse-overing your forum-name, or try contacting Kolka on his Telegram channel.