1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tunkuta and Abandoned Monastery Summon boss item drop reduced

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by x1d9, Oct 19, 2021.

1. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

Bug Name:
    Tunkuta and Abandoned Monastery Summon boss item drop reduced
    Bug Description:
    Tunkuta and Abandoned Monastery Summon boss item drop reduced,Tunkuta had about 15 bosses an hour before,Now 2 times。
    Abandoned Monastery None of the balls that summon the boss appear for an hour
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

This is the problem after yesterday's repair

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  3. s06827012

s06827012 Proficient

It should be said that everything related to the hunting ground Summon mechanism has been reduced(The whole world is affected.)
    The events of m'otters, Kyve, and Thunderstruck are also very rare now.
    I am in Hystria (drop events time) for 4 hours, 1 tower 1 Afuaru, events summon no.
    I know rng , but the difference is very obvious .
    (like drop rate is not applied summon item)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  4. Ermey

Ermey New Member

Like others have said, that update reduced the drop rate of those events. Definitely made a pretty large difference. Didn't see an Afuaru or Tower in Aakman, let alone the events (Kyve, Otters, etc.) the couple hours I was there compared to the 7 or so an hour before the update lol.

5. amk98949779

amk98949779 New Member

Yep, I have experienced the same thing as well for hadum orcs where the drop rate for elvia weapon and orc boss is essentially zero. This is with loot scroll and 50 mil tent buff.
    Before that fix, I was able to get 2-3 elvia weapons and 5-6 orc bosses per hour on average.
    I am pretty sure that fix cause the spawn rate of the elvia weapons and boss to go down

6. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Him its not a bug.

7. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

Tunkuta used to be able to get a belt in an hour, now teams of two often get zero in two hours. What is the significance of Tunkuta's existence?
    Abandoned Monastery used to have two bosses in an hour, now I can't see a ball summoning boss in two hours, bosses basically won't appear any more
    Orc Camp elf weapons and bosses appear 0 times in 2 hours, which is lower than the normal server
    Narcion hunts, and bosses are almost absent
    Too many drops nerfs, many of the maps above are platoons, which kills platoons because no one wants to do it anymore, and the platoons are even less profitable than the season.

8. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

@Kolka
    I tried Tunkuta with my friends for an hour and got nothing

Then the two of us went to the Abandoned Monastery for two hours. I had two earrings and he had two earring materials, but the ball to summon the boss only produced one in the whole two hours! Summon a boss requires five! So if I'm lucky it might take me ten hours to summon a boss?

Today I went hunting Narcion, 1950 life proficiency, Taoist 50, half an hour only 800 lion meat, 480 lion blood. And for 1950 proficiency, I spent nearly a trillion to strengthen them.

9. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

The black Desert life system is the most unique game I've ever played, but gameZ's latest update tells players not to play life because it's unprofitable or even negative.

After these changes, alchemical can no longer pre-order any lion's blood, no one can collect the SAP, cook the meat, no one can hunt, and the whole closed loop of the game's life system has disappeared.
    @Kolka