1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unable to accept [Special Growth] Birth of a Prestigious Family

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Tels, May 2, 2022.

1. Tels

Tels New Member

I have completed the main story all the way through the end of Mediah. I have checked all the boxes required to get this quest yet it is not showing up. I am extremely frustrated because I have spent over 7 hours questing to finish these storylines and I also deleted my level 64 season character (that I timepieced) so that I had a season character that didnt finish the quest The Mouth and Hand of the Alchemist.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/40022/1/
    Check link for all prerequisites, and if you missed anything.

There was no need to delete a character, since you can create a ton of character, also if you missed something, you will have deleted it for nothing :(

3. Tels

Tels New Member

Thank you for the link, I will go through it and check everything again. The quest shows in my main story quests but isn't available from the alchemist in velia.
    As to the deletion of my lvl 64 character, that character had progressed the main story beyond the requirements for the season story skip.

4. Tels

Tels New Member

The pet quest was the trick! Thank you so much!!

loboram likes this.