1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unable to get Wright token daily quests

Discussion in 'Problems' started by PowerPC603, Jun 13, 2022.

1. PowerPC603

PowerPC603 New Member

Hi,

My char Bardey on Elyos side EU server has alchemy at expert (452p atm) and I joined the Wrights of Dawn organisation but the daily quests are nowhere to be found.
    This makes it impossible to get the wright tokens needed for certain recipes (fine recovery serum and perer aether jelly for example).

I searched everywhere and just can't find them.
    I know there are jotuns to be killed in 2 group quests from Solomon npc in Sarpan but they're too hard to take down solo (for me anyways) and take too long.
    And killing those for nearly a year (if I find a group every week) just to get 1 recipe is insane anyways.

2. PowerPC603

PowerPC603 New Member

I've found some daily quest that gives 1 or 2 tokens daily.
    Those appeared in the daily-button above the flight-meter.
    Is that where they're supposed to appear?
    It's only 1 quest that pops up in there but I've seen already 2 different kinds of such quests and they're crafting quests.

Are those the dailies for wright tokens? Because everywhere I find on google, I was under the impression you had to accept those quests from an npc.

3. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

in Sarpan there is an NPC Soloman that has 2 weekly quests that give 5 tokens. than the daily ones vary by the craft you are and the level, which you can get a quest for 1 token 400-449, 450-499 for 2 tokens and 500 one for 3 tokens, but it is completely random which you get when you hit those milestones. hope this helps