1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

UNFAIR --> 10%PVP attack for asmo!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by irondo23, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PivotNoir

PivotNoir Proficient

well those comments just sums up my long texts that i typed back in these pages.. just saying, thats my point exactly :)

this is also true~ if not how come theres some asmo in heiron, core, inggi, silentera & of course Gelk.. just saying Asmodians are spread out through the pvp maps while elyos aren't

& btw this bonus damage thing is utterly not fair for elyos sorcerers.. since having higher m.res wouldnt make u immune to magic & m.boost is capped, so asmodian sorcs now have the upper hands in both casting speed & also damage

since the fortress's are bugged.. i think i have a new tagline if this buff continues as it is~ GamezAion - Where Angels deserves to die :D

2. emerpuSdoGtsaoT

emerpuSdoGtsaoT New Member

Psssssst! Hey you... yeah, you. Over here. Got something for ya...

It's completely client side.

Yeah, you heard me. Client side. The server tells the client "Hey, elyos have this much abyss ratio and asmos have this much." and if the client thinks that your side or the other should get the little blessing ICON, then it shows it. Doesn't mean it's working on the server end though (doubt it). So I wouldn't QQ over it right away.

3. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

You both zerg ( ely and asmo ) for god u guyz are plaing on gamez right o_O ? So stop beeing ass...... with each other lol
    PS - It's not a bug , but it's not working 100 % right ! And for elyos : u guyz should not pass 70% influence or asmos will get that buff ( same for asmos ) and the problem is solved ! The real problem is : '' how u'll stop this wen there are like 1k of elyos on lol o_O '' !
    Best thing is to get used to it untill carl will fix it to work as in retail.

4. xramnel0909

xramnel0909 Leizhinze

will they fix this when all ely quits...as in rage quit because of this unfair things? pity buff to asmos seems not a pity buff but a real blessings....dont you know that all asmos seems like having abg access because of this buff??wow....since this things havent fix yet,no pvp for me...gonna stay sanctum and craft,or duel...than dealing and donating asmos some kills and AP....im asking all elyos not to pvp or hunt asmos,join me in my cause.....no pvp until they fix this bug....:))

5. Zherlthsh

Zherlthsh New Member

-epic fail-

6. arctorus85

arctorus85 Getting there

LOL all these thread is all about calling gm to wipe out asmodian so all will be elysea, haha...come on elyos wat else can u people to force gm to change the world of gamezaion? All elyos so insist to get majority of the fort then we let you have it but in return we had 10% buff to let us get back some fort. Beside that elyos are more than asmo its like 5:1 ratio "Still Unfair to elyos" ? Lmao...think again. well if not happy abt elyos then join the asmodians and enjoy the fort buff.

7. raintech

raintech K + K Forum Legend

x.x is this thread still alive?

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Elyos qq not only rains, it ****ing pours o_O

Added: Want me on elyos side as a SM?

Give me a full ABG cloth set and we'll have a deal ;)

9. xramnel0909

xramnel0909 Leizhinze

lol.....elyos got all the fort that time,and asmo got that pity buff,haven't you noticed that forts cant be own today because of the bug? now,because of that fort bugs ,influence ratio wont change,and asmo will have those buffs until they fix those fort bug....this buff can be erase if forts were not bug and can be taken also by balaurs.......if this was like retail that losing faction got the buff,should be retail like that balaurs horde the fortresses too to balance the game......no bugs to fix??...lol

10. irondo23

irondo23 < R E B O R N >

So unfair :( bump this thread... I wish they will fix it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.