1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

(Updated title)My 60 Day Gamezbd Journey ( so far) and how i got an ingame networth of 430 billion

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Khazz, Jan 10, 2020.

1. VerseExtremis

VerseExtremis New Member

that was the case months ago with the old drop rates as well as gathering by just pressing R was yielding over 600m-1b per hour. Now most of this is nerfed to the ground not to mention prices went from pen distortion 45b+ to 19-21b as well as hards sitting at 900k and sharps at 1.1m. Tbh lifeskills has always been the case of making more here in combination with some webshop items. At the current state a mastery of around 1600 gathering can still decent money but nothing compared to months ago. And not to mention special deals is out of the question which was a quite good way of teaming up. Game is becoming more like retail in terms of drops/income. On retail with tet manos tool/tet manos clothes+Tri manos accs you are looking at an average 200-300m/hour with a T4 hedgehog.But i guess at least here we get "free" pearls. Still 60 days for that progression is okayish but i wouldnt call it extreme. Best way atm tho is to prepare for the events. On the old discord channel that was taken down we had guides on how to make the best of the weekend events as well as optimal spots for gathering/grinding etc. Sadly it was taken down. I havent really used telegram myself but imho should be some guides there too that are still up to date.

2. Khazz

Khazz New Member

if it was okayish, i'd like to see you make a networth of 400+bil now on a fresh account in 60 days then, waiting on the thread :> ah yeah, the progression in the screenshots itself was only 50 days as shown. Ah yeah, keep in mind to keep the account online always aswell, doing afk stuff, my only downtime was through maintenances*

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  3. VerseExtremis

VerseExtremis New Member

i said it was okayish for the old drop rates when gathering was making 600m-1b. Now even at 1800 mastery you are looking at a gain of 300-400m/hour outside event. On a new account i can do that since i know my ways around but new players without knowledge of the game and not following guides could probably not do it with current nerfed rates. Overall i said okayish because as a fact your way wasnt optimal but still decent. Most of us that played since gamez NA and joined on EU release we mostly knew the good spots/good ways. Lets say you grind an average 5 hours per day at a gain of 400m/hour which is the endgame gain per hour atm . You are looking at 250 hours in 50 days of purely grinding for gains. At a gain of 400mx250 you are looking at a gain of 100b from just selling and bothering with anything else. At the current state no one is even close to making 600m per hour on a stable basis apart from weekend events. But if you grind as you said 12+ hours per day then yea with current gains 400b+ even from just selling everything and not bothering with flipping/enhancing is doable. If you do bother with enhancing/preparing for events tho then we talking about much more.

4. Khazz

Khazz New Member

yeah, for the old drop rates, but what i did was 2-3 months ago, should've kept that in mind when writing that :p. At the time it was by far the best money, after i calculated everything through, that wasn't purely " oh lul i got lucky with drops this hour", but actually stable income per hour where you didn't have to worry about the rest. Average income after using everything was about 500m per hour 2-3months ago, dunno about now.

5. VerseExtremis

VerseExtremis New Member

3 months ago+ caphras/sap gathering at ash forest was yielding over 600m-1b with the hedgehog. By far the best money 500m/hour?Not really. My point was that now waragons are not even close to 200m/hour with all the nerfed rates. Idk if you still play but we rarely see spam of waragon seraphs on the chat announcement like we had a few months back. Still as a new player that you were i would say it was good gains but if you looked up some guides from old discord/gamez NA community discord you would find better ways.

6. Khazz

Khazz New Member

Just that they sadly started nerfing everything to death before i even started and at the time it really was best money after i made calculations. Now i afk with my hedgehogs and enhance sometimes out of boredom. and as you said 600-1bil by rng, i don't like rng when i grind, i like actual math behind what i do not a "possible" range between "oh i could make less, but also more" that's what i meant. also, if you went the extra mile to melt the crystals and make the riding crops you had a potential additional 80-160mil an hour on top of the set grinding money, which puts it at max 760 "if you're lucky" but the set 500 base parse was what i wanted at the time. Oh yeah, i also like to play music in velia on my shai.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  7. Danzel

Danzel New Member

I didnt see a player spam waragon at least every 2 minute for an hour or more appear the same name in January-February 2020. But if you didn't know when but you had experience of it so i think it was before 2020. Can i ask how much AP u had when u kill waragon back then?
    and i better do end game spot for 12h+ rather than do waragon. But u said grinding waragon give us 500m settle/hour, i still interested on it o_O

That is true, currently gathering is more profitable than grinding in short period of time... i don't know if SMH do better than gathering maybe someone here can provide some information.

8. Naga

Naga New Member

Honestly as a brand new player...i haven't had any luck finding any good/decent guides regarding silver gain,and that's mostly cause apparently,a solid amount (if not all silver making guides) are from a while ago when certain methods were a lot more viable and weren't nerfed yet. So therefore I'm really all ears regarding guides and tips on the "silver multi billionaire topic". No need to spill out all the hardcore grinding,secretive methods that yield infinite amounts of silver,just something for starters...cause at 160 ap I'm mainly relying on luck with world boss drop accessories lol.

9. Khazz

Khazz New Member

welp. i was 1 week into the server when i started doing waragons at about 270+ ap on my sorc. that was in december, that post was the 50 days after, so i spent about 1 1/2 months on the server by the time i made this thread total. SMH isn't good money, bartering is neither. the only reason to barter is to get carrack.

10. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

-_- how in the world did you make that much when i been here almost a year -_- and have 100mil

11. Khazz

Khazz New Member

1 word.. oof

12. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I can only suggest that you take a look at the many guides posted in the guides section of the forum and the telegram app.

13. Neses

Neses New Member

There is no new guide about that.

I am a newbie (do not know bdo before) which started at 1-1.5 months ago to this server but still i did not able to make all of my stuff to the pen (not even talking about accs). So i am hearing back in days people make 500 bil in a month and other people says it s decent. So why should i continue to play this game? What is the point of nerfing everything that affects only new comers?

And yes i read threads in the forum about this issue (new players can not make silver) in every of them couple people come and say "server is okey right now " or "you just do not know how to farm" then topic will close. But these people already 700 gs lol.

14. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

@Neses.
    Forgive my curiosity:embarrassed:.
    What is the purpose of your actions in this game?
    What do you want to achieve and what do you ultimately aim at?
    What will make you stay in the game for longer?

loboram likes this.
  15. Neses

Neses New Member

I love pvp part of this game , but to do so i need to play maybe one year maybe more.

I know you're kidding me right now but thats just because you are an old player.

16. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

Do you know why I ask?
    BDO is a second life game. With astronomical content, mechanics and activities.
    It's like a wedding cake from which you only want the cherry from the top.
    I think that with this approach you lose a lot, fun, satisfaction and pleasure.
    No offence:)

loboram likes this.
  17. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello @Neses, I am sorry that you haven't had the chance to dive into the core mechanics of this game yet, although there is an enormous amount of information you can gather from a few "googles".

I know how frustrating it may be, to find a game that you like, only to realize that you would have to spend months if not years, in order to get to the part of the game that you want to play more. The thing is; This is NOT a PvP-game!

I do not know how many times I have to bring this fact to the mislead player's attention, the reason I am saying this is not to discourage you from playing on our servers, but simply because it is true. If you go to the official Black Desert Online's creator company, Pearl Abyss, and read what they actually say about this game, you will instantly see what they call their own game: "...this game is an Action-MMO-RPG...with Open-world PvP..." (slightly paraphrased).

This alone means that ALL the players and other sources of information are wrong about the assumption, that Black Desert Online is a PvP-game, because if it truly were a PvP-game, then -just like ALL other PvP-games- it wouldn't need an Open-World setting nor any other in-game mechanics at all. Most -if not all- other dedicated PvP-games, have a limited "arena-like" structure, so that the core-game-mechanics can be focused on that aspect of the game and nothing else. Although while saying this, I am reminded of one game that stands out from this particular formular, Planetside2 is basically the only game I know of, that has an Open-World structure but is Entirely devoted to PvP.

This game basically is designed to keep players playing -or at least online- as much as possible, AND to spend as much money on it as possible too. So the reason it is taking forever to get to the part of the game that you want, is because of how Pearl Abyss designed the game, and while it is true that some players on our community know how to take full advantage of our servers, it is mainly because of their previous experiences with the game, as well as the actual time they put into playing the game actively. If you were to play the game up to 10 hours a day, then I am sure you might be able to get at least close to their performance, although once again you would have to read a lot of information being shared on various platforms, in order to stay competitive and up to date.

Hopefully you will come to see Black Desert Online for what it is, a game that is SO much more than just a mere PvP-game.

marsseven likes this.
  18. Nereus

Nereus New Member

No clue, I read the start and get a glimpse of what he says. I strongly disagree with the statement that BDO isn't a PvP game and it it isn't, what is there to do in the end, PvE it isn't for sure since it lacks any sort of dungeons or proper group content, not trying to be a cunt but I'd really like to know what else is there to do after reaching end-game

19. Amadex

Amadex New Member

Damn that's an insane amount of monster kills for 2 months of game