1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Use Coupon window not working

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Ligress, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Ligress

Ligress New Member

Unfortunately, I only found one other thread detailing this issue, and it was not followed up on by the OP. My Use Coupon window in-game is not loading, it's completely blank, and I'm worried I won't get it working before the new season coupon expires. I've restarted a few times, run ipconfig commands (mostly because I have to), repaired. Unsure what else I can try.

Attached Files:

2. Vaeller

Vaeller New Member

Is the rest of the game working fine? I'd try using VPN. Also try deleting (back up first) Users\Username\AppData\Local\GamezBDO

3. Ligress

Ligress New Member

Yeah I started using VPN because I was DCing so much. Tried turning it off too to see if that would help. I'll try the folder though and get back to you.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

So? Did it work? Have you found a solution to this problem yet?

It would just be very helpful, like you mentioned that the other thread hadn't responded, if you could tell the community, how you solved the problem ;)