1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vell's Heart Suggestion

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Isolation, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isolation

Isolation New Member

Hello Everybody, this time I would like to Suggest @Kolka @Carl @Noyah @Lareldal , or the Whole Staff that runs GamezBD Community if they can implement this Item on the game without Adding Vell, The ideal would be Adding Vell but it may need a whole Rework on the Sea Hunting System, Boats Systems, etc.. A lot of work, I really dont know, Only Devs know how complicate is fixing/implementing stuff on the game, thats why I am just guessing about the Sea Hunting System.
    Most of us we now (or at least who do sea Hunting) that Most Sea Hunters are Bugged, We can Kill them with cannons, Ramming, but they dont give us any DMG when they use their skills, plus if you use cannons they get glitched and dont move at all, but others work like: DMG from Cannons, Ramming Skill, Boat Skills, Loot from Monsters, Gathering from Whales, etc.
    Since in last Client Update they Fixed Butchering(Looting) From The Boss Blue Whale I would Like to Suggest that they change the HP of the Whale (or whole stacks) for Vell ones and Add the Vell's Drop Items (Like Vell's Heart) In the Blue Whale Drop Table, and posible Modify the Spawn time Once a Week (Like the one from Vell on Retail) I dont know how much Work it could take or if it could be even a Possibility for the Devs, but its just an idea, it wouldnt break the server or something if it can be implemented because Literally Nobody does Whale Hunting because the Poor Reward and the time you have to invest on killing it.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    loboram likes this.
  2. shady101

shady101 New Member

Yes please, we need vells.

3. PTSD

PTSD New Member

perhaps they should fix the whole sea hunt system before attempting something as grandiose as this (o.o)

4. Isolation

Isolation New Member

Less than the 10% servers (EU/NA) Population actually cares about Sea Hunting etc.. reworking on it from my point of view would be a waste of time when they could focus in something more, thats why I suggested just reworking the DROP table from Blue Whales without touching anything else.

loboram likes this.
  5. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

i approve totally we need vell s heart and i will get in any possible mode even with sea hunting

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Kolka said that they will implement to buy it through silver. We don't know when...

7. xNightR4Ge

xNightR4Ge New Member

Just checked today they added Vell´s Heart to an NPC called " Imperial Auction House Manager ". He is located in Velia near the Guild Manager & Marketplace. Buy it for silver sounds good but it is not helpful for "Beginners" that manage to make at least some good money. At the moment Vells has a Bid of 66B and it only grows. Of course veterans with insane amounts of money can bid with each other, but thats what makes it impossible for "normal" players to aquire this item. I hope the bidding price will go down but if it stays up so high it will be not worth at all.

That´s why I totally approve Isolations Idea. Hope they do something about it.

8. Tomi098

Tomi098 New Member

Hi. if i buy Vell"s Heart from Imperial Auction House manager, can i sell on marketplace? :D

9. Jujuba

It's possible, but not advisable, as in Imperial Auction Vell's Heart tends to cost twice as much or more.

10. Tomi098

Tomi098 New Member

Thanks You Chiclete :)

11. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just wanted to make sure that this was placed into the correct section, since it clearly says Suggestion in the Title of the thread.

Also I wanted to remind players, that this thread was made back in 2019, and some things have changed since then.

Would be useful if this could be updated, so the correct information is available here.

MoeDelawn likes this.
  12. Jujuba

I'm closing this thread since mostly of suggestions put to discussion here are already implemented and/or fixed, thank you @loboram.

• SMH was fixed and updated with all the content available on Great Ocean;
    • World Boss Vell has been added and fixed;
    • Vell's Heart drop works as intended;
    • Imperial Auction sells 1 Vell's Heart per Week;
    • Blue Whale was added/fixed and works as intended.

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.