1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vigorous Velia quest shows as completed on a fresh alt character

Discussion in 'Problems' started by claiomhsolais, Sep 21, 2020.

1. claiomhsolais

claiomhsolais New Member

I made a new char (valkyrie) for solely bartering and sailing, which i need to do vigorous velia (and some of the follow up quests) in order to barter. i have completed some of the quest just enough to allow me to barter on a shai character that i made, and ive bartered a few times so i know how to barter.

i said that in advance so nobody mistook me for not knowing how to barter.

so i checked the quest menu using O but it listed the quest vigorous velia as completed even though i just made this valkyrie. i checked my other chars and they dont have the same issues (mystic, guardian). the valkyrie is also level 50, which is the prequisite for Vigorous Velia.

any help is greatly appreciated. ive already bought an outfit for this valkyrie so i'd rather not delete it and make a new character if possible. thank you!

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

In this quest u need just talk to Igor Bartali and u must have 50 level. So if u talked it once u can finish quest.

3. claiomhsolais

claiomhsolais New Member

thank you for the response. my valkyrie is level 50 and i have talked to igor bartali, but there was no option for vigorous velia quest because the game for some reason regards it as completed (even though it's a fresh new character)