1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[VOTE] Party-Looting Group-Content (formerly known as special deals)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, Jan 26, 2022.

?

Would you like an increase to the Silver earned, while using the Party-Loot system?

1. Yes

88.9%
  2. No

11.1%
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It is just because, the whole idea of the Black Desert Online game, is that it is on a MMO-server. Which means that it should Really try, to make the extremely little party-content a lot more attractive

Currently, the Party-Looting system, as far as I know, only pays out 35% of the looted item's value, and then you have to divide that by the number of players, who were within range of the player who looted it. Then you have to detract Taxes from the Central Market as well. So each player ends up with approximately around 3-5% of the item's Central Market average value.

Luckily, according to Pearl Abyss; "Changed Party-Looting so that the effect '+30% Silver Collection upon Central Market Sales' can be applied when you have an active Value Pack buff." So now it is only players without Value Pack, that will suffer the most. However it Still doesn't actually solve, the grand problem of creating a MMO-game, and then leaving no benefits, to creating Parties/Groups.

Increasing the income of Party-Looting, would be a really good way to do this, because the value of the individual items looted, is already being divided by the number of players in the Party.

How about GamezBD increases the Party-Looting income to; 100%, 125%, 150% of the item's worth?

Would it be possible to pay out the items whole value, to each players are in the party, without reduction?

What are the limitations, that the development team has, that stand in the way of changing anything, to do with the Party-Looting sytem?

This would promote more party-content, making more players willing to work together, and even invite friends to come over and help them out, perhaps joining the GamezBD community as well.

*Edited and updated: 05/05/2022

Last edited: May 6, 2022
  2. loboram

I have recently changed the content of this thread, and I do want to community to read it once again, since the current state of affairs, are quite bleak.

3. TheYoxu

TheYoxu New Member

I find your suggestion really good. I joined to game and even more this Server to have fun playing the game and bond with my friends. Saddly the nerfs of Special Deals overtime made it that playing in a party isn't worth it and leaves you grinding/playing alone with just talking on vc with your friends. In my opinion that's not what a game should be in the first place and since it's a private server with a close group of players (around 2-5k) we should try to improve our gaming experience. In my opinion it should be boosted since it will help the server keep players playing for longer and keep the server more alive. With the leaving of players to other mmo's like Lost Ark even more so.

loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

@TheYoxu thanks for your comment and input, I just want to remind you, that the content "Special Deals", was only named that way, because the items gathered, while in a party and doing the party-looting, were put in a party-loot bag first, then afterwards onto the Marketplace, into a section Called: Special Deals! :eek:

So when Pearl Abyss changed the game, and Removed the Special Deals section, from the Marketplace (later changing the whole market making the Central Market), it can No longer with any logical reasoning be called; Special Deals. Let's just stop using that old-fashioned term, and call it what it is; Party-Looting :)

5. loboram

Hello GamezBD, I can see that this hasn't gotten much attention, so here we go again.