1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Vote] Purchasable Adventure log

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MoeDelawn, Jun 28, 2022.

?

Would you want purchasable adventure logs?

Poll closed Jul 12, 2022.
  1. No, I would rather something else get dev time.

16.7%
  2. Yes, but I wouldn't buy it.

8.3%
  3. NO WAY thats Pay to win!

25.0%
  4. YES PLEASE I HATE DOING LOGS!

41.7%
  5. I dont care.

8.3%
  1. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

I personally would really like to be able to purchase the completion of adventure logs.

I don't know if this is feasible in the developer side of things but, I put this in suggestions as I would pay good money to purchase the completion of atleast the Igor Bartali's Adventure Log.

And I further would ask anyone that sees this thread your opinion on this subject :)

2. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

little bump

3. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

don't think so, adventure logs are really easy just a little time consuming. don't think it's worth the effort to make it p2w.

loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Unfortunately it is becoming more and more clear, that there are Still many players, who start playing Black Desert Online, despite having read (or not read anything) the various opinions and reviews of the game. Many simply go on what they've heard, someone else tell them about the game, which is very often Far from the Whole truth about all the game content, and mostly what the game is actually about.

This leads players to believe that the game is as easy as it is here on GamezBD, and that it would be much easier, if only they could get the option to Skip playing the actual game, which just seems like incredibly bad management. The point with GamezBD, as far as I know, was to create an International Truly free-to-play game version, where the staff/management/developers would do their best to make a copy of the Retail-game-servers.

They did actually manage to create this, and it has been a long and bumby ride for sure, however there are limits to what should be a part of the Quality of Life, and what is still just a part of the game. If players go try the Retail-BDO game, for more than a month, then come back here, they will finally understand how much better things are, here on GamezBD. Sure there are still some problems, but it is not an enterprise filled with tons of developers, and coders/graphic workers, who can instantly fix anything that is wrong, and who can create new content daily.

Just be grateful for what's already here, and in my opinion;
    Either you like the BDO-game for what it is, despite getting most of it handed to you here on GamezBD,
    Or you don't really like the game itself, which isn't something that GamezBD should try to fix for you ;)