1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Vote] Server GM's?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, Jul 6, 2022.

?

Would it be a good idea, to introduce Server GM's to the NA/EU servers?

1. Yes

95.0%
  2. No

5.0%
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am asking if it might be a good idea, to introduce some server Game-Masters, that can be really helpful and instantly apply some consequences, for breaking the server rules, which unfortunately happens all too often, with very little consequence.

Please feel free to add your opinions to this thread, as well as your votes. It is important to have a fuctioning community, that is healthy and welcoming to completely new players. If things start going backwards again, towards the toxicity levels allowed back in the days, it Will Undoubtedly affect the number of new players to our community, and therefor also affect the Central Market, and group/guild activities, which of course will also affect the amount of PvP available.

So please keep it civil, and give your opinions, comments, as well as other possible ways to impruve (how it sounds) things, for the newly arrived players.

Forte likes this.
  2. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

I believe this is a great suggestion, I understand everyone always contacting Kolka but he is also a human who needs sleep so having a GamezBD staff team in game would be great. Not only to enforce the rules but host events/game nights to interact with players.

loboram likes this.
  3. Kyuzequiel

Kyuzequiel New Member

I can be too off the topic, let me know, but the real issue for me is that gamez is dying since monthes and nothing is done to keep the players.

Each week their's even less player than the previous one, hadum is empty RBF works only for couple hours on week ends, no gvg's , olympiad dead (need 10 people to start and we can't even get that)
    And theirs always the same 10names at ba wich is also empty 70% of the time.

For me Gamez will not make it to 2023 at this rate. People keep leaving cause :
    -Too much cheater
    -Too much game issues (like SA working half the time)
    -Unbalanced af (sage lasted for 5monthes until a fix, now its musa turn, and have u seen eva sorc/hash W T F )
    -Last but not least people have no faith in Kolka, can't tell how much left with faraam story.

Gamez will not make it to 2023 at this rate, theirs a big emorrhage of players and no game master seem interested enought to do anything about it.
    So it'll just get worst and worst until the server close from lack of players i guess.
    Please do something before it happens.

PhS likes this.
  4. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

I agree that there's a lot of cheaters, yes people are leaving GamezBD but there are new players joining as well. I believe Gamez will make it 2023 but will need some things worked on of course. As for classes yes Musa/DK meta needs to be fixed, eva sorc/hash isn't an issue just need accuracy to kill them of course. The whole Faraam situation I believe was handled from what I've seen hackers were banned and Faraam was also for the vulgar language towards Kolka.

5. Kyuzequiel

Kyuzequiel New Member

I will not explain here why ur wrong that's not the topic, but u are both on how accuracy works with eva sorc and hash and on how's kolka really managed faraam report.
    For further explanation we can talk ingame or discord if u wants to understand more. And so my post dont get delet/edited.

6. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

Either way issue between Faraam and Kolka are between them 2 not anyone else's.

7. Kyuzequiel

Kyuzequiel New Member

I would agree if those two were just player, but tbh it just proves u have no clue bout what happened.
    People that knows does quit the game, and its not cause they loved faraam, but for how kolka managed.
    Same goes for accuracy, plz if u don't know what u talk about no needs to share ur toughts

8. loboram

please don't hi-jack my thread, just start your own thread about that

Forte and Avaiya like this.
  9. Slade

Slade New Member

Who watches the watchers :rolleyes: GM's are a weird idea. It's a private server, just work on anti-cheat as much as possible. I think toxicity is already something that players can report with the sheriff badge as well, so people are already penalized when they say bad shit. I think we're good rn tbh.

10. loboram

Hmmm, I am sorry to say this, but no; you cannot "Report a Player" using the in-game function/mini-game: Sheriff.

Some players on GamezBD, Frequently abuse the server rules, and are very toxic on occasion, and while it is not all day every day, it is not something that should be ignored. The last time it was ignored, maybe 15-25% of the player population, left again within a month, simply because it didn't matter how many times, they reported a player, or guild, for breaking the server rules; Nothing observable happened.

Now it is true, that they couldn't see what was happening "behind the scenes", but the outcome was that the toxicity continued, and the players felt that GamezBD wasn't a place for them. I already know what the dumbarsed-mainstreamer will say;"It's the Internet, stop being pussies, fucking snowflakes, you're just too sensitive, it was just a joke, don't take it so seriously, just take it and don't ruin it for the rest of us". Which in general, isn't very helpful for a newcomer, to the GamezBD community.

It might be a Heck of Lot better Now, than it used to be, but "whenever no one is looking", some players are being targeted, and literally driven away from the community by harrasing players. That can't be good for the population, Nor the reputation of GamezBD, right?