1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Vote] World/Field-Boss changes?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, Jul 9, 2022.

?

Do You want more GamezBD special content, regarding the World/Field-Bosses?

1. Yes

93.3%
  2. No

6.7%
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I just want to know, because there have been some Suggestions, however the "mainstream movement" apparently think (as far as I know), that "reading is bad" now :(

So, just trying to make it easy for players, to weigh in on this specific topic:

Should GamezBD management and Developers, try to make some special modifications to the World/Field-Bosses?

There could be many things they could do;
    1. Change the Spawned timers, so they stay for longer than 30 minutes? Not sure how long it is now.
    2. Change the loot tables, so that there is special GamezBD content in the "RNG-loot rolls".
    3. Power them up, or down, depending on how many players are fighting it.

If any of you can think of anything, then please add your suggestions below :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    Forte likes this.
  2. Tyrvana

Tyrvana New Member

I'm pretty sure there isn't a scaling system like im other mmos where the mob get stronger or weaker there more there are? At least retail its shared HP on all channels. Probably would have to be done manually so would be weaker/stronger. Feel like its smth that would require you to count all the people at X boss during each spawn to get a average for it to be fairly balanced so its not giga easy or takes forever.

Since im pretty much "fresh" to gamez i have no idea about loot side so i can't rlly say much if its a good idea or bad, least to say if the current loot is bad? So until i actually have an idea of what would be added/changed i really can't support the idea. Shouldn't be overtuned what so ever.

Timers and nerf/buff the bosses on the other hand should be looked into.

3. loboram

Well first up, I am going to have to welcome you to the GamezBD Forum, and I do hope that you can enjoy your stay with the GamezBD community.

But, as a first post on the Forum, it's just "funny" how you thought, that the sentence saying; "if you can think of anything, then please add your Suggestion", was somehow a free pass? I get that you aren't used to using the GamezBD Forum, which is just fine I mean the best way to learn is to do.

I guess that I would have liked some more content, instead of just an opinion, which is fair to give, but not what I asked for :(
    So, instead of just criticising, also giving yourself some time on the GamezBD servers, to actually know what you are talking about, try adding your own suggestions, once you are ready to do so ;)

4. Tyrvana

Tyrvana New Member

Forums aren't purely meant for "oh this is an idea" its a space for discussing the game and its content, that also goes for any form of idea for the server. I'm not too sure why in almost if not every post you feel the need to argue or find some means to articulate an argument even if its irrelevant one at that. You'd just complain if i started another thread regarding practically the same subject. But good attitude and positive you give off, really helpful for a already dying server. We're also free to voice our opinion on this regard, whether you take it personal when its not about you or you don't like it.

5. loboram

Wow...I am not speechless, but this really shows, that you aren't a newcomer to the GamezBD Forum, but that you Had to create a new account, meaning that you probably have another account, or that you've been banned at some point. Just seems straight forwards really, I mean how else would you have Any idea, about who posts what on the Forum?

You can say that you "looked me up", but that would entail looking through (Messages:3,849), and then somehow Still conclude, that the majority of them are all about being a "bad person". The problem with that math, is that I have helped out about 70-80% of the time, which means that you aren't new, and that we've been at this before somehow. So why are you coming in here again, and trying to start up something?

Fortunately that's Not what the Forum is for, so I would like to ask you, to stop hi-jacking my thread, and changing the topic, thank you.

6. Tyrvana

Tyrvana New Member

No i am new, i created my account in 2018 and quit 2 days or smth after joining. I neither looked you up, i went through information regarding GamezBD where you happened to be in every single one arguing, even when it wasn't relevant to the specific thread. Also you're the one that's starting arguments and drama because you didn't like smth i stated so please stop trying to accuse other players of that, you didn't even bother trying to discuss above, that was just you attacking what i posted going off-thread while doing so.
    I'd also like to add i never said you were a bad person and helping other people out doesn't make you automatically a good or nice person.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  7. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

Hi loboram, sorry for the format of my reply if it is weird to see, I am first time to reply content on here.
    As you already have 3 potential options, I personally want the 3rd one because a thing happened last week, that me and the other guy fought black shadow with multiple times died (actually 3 ppl but we were there when boss hp remained 95%). We did this boss fight for longer than an hour, if the boss hp can change flexibly it could be a good option for less ppl boss fight or even solo challenging boss.

Thank you for putting options, if my format is hard to read, please don’t mind

loboram likes this.
  8. loboram

@TonyZhang fairnough, I get that these aren't the "Best/Ultimate/Turbo/Boost/Ever" suggestions, but that's all they are; Suggestions.

So please, if you can think of something else to add, then do that. I just don't think it is alright, when replying to a suggestion, to Only criticize. Like I already told Tyrvana, I would like to feedback, but it has to be a constructive form, since just "shooting down" something, is usually the easiest form of being rude/negative/aggressive/bullying/harassing towards someone else.

I already know that this will spark some problems, because I do remember a few times, where I have been quite "negative" myself, towards another poster's Suggestions. That is something that I regret now, and I would like to go back in time (or just search the forum), to correct my mistakes, however as a mature adult, I would prefer to have those blemishes remain, to remind me that I am far from perfect, in fact I am neurally atypical.
    This means that I will, from time to time, behave "out of character", and that I will be a "bad person" to some posters. All I can do in those situations, is to apologize when I realize that I have done wrong, instead of trying to correct the mistake and delete, or edit the post, that might be too much.

So while I would like to Discuss this, this is just a Suggestion, so you can vote on it, and you can add what you think would be better suggestions. However to start to "tear the suggestion down", is not what the Forum was made for, nor is the Suggestion Section for Discussions.

9. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

1. Sure
    2. Definantly.
    3. Hmm, idk about this.

more boss weapon boxes like x2, please. Better loot, please. Go to boss == Get 80-250m, please.

I've never done bosses. Went to Garmoth 5-10 times iml. I wanna check'em out. Make these changes. It'll make me check out bosses for once. I don't even know where the bosses are. If they were good. I might press M and check out where they are for once.

10. loboram

No, just no...you litterally say why at the end. You said that you Never go do Bosses, so you have Zero experience about this topic. You don't know what they drop, or how often, or even where and when they spawn :(

Common...At least wait until you have done All the Bosses once, and the most popular ones five times each. That should give you a fair idea, about what they drop, and how often.

11. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

Blood tho that's the thing, if something is OP/Meta normal people do research on it. If bosses become op I'll do research on it and invest my time.

Rinse & repeat it applies to everything in life. :)

loboram likes this.
  12. loboram

Unfortunately, it isn't everyone, who speaks "mainstream" :D

So please, for the sake of making things as easily understood as possible, could you tell me -in other words- what you mean?

13. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

I mean something has to be sexy first, if it's sexy, people will check it out. The second it's sexy people will want to look into it.

Gotta make thing gucci first, then people will do research on it. And invest time into it.

14. loboram

Hehe :playful:
    So you mean to say, that in order for players to do something in a game, then the game creators/publishers/modders/hosters are the ones responsible, for making specific content Extremely attractive, otherwise players won't do it?

Now I am going to ask a retorical question here; Have you ever heard of gaming, or playing a game, specifically a game online, that has massive amounts of players, oh yeah it is also an open-world concept, and has a lot of content available?

Because this is far from the first MMO-game (massively multiplayer online game) for me personally, and in all the other games I have tried, or actually invested some time into while enjoying it, I have never come across anything like this attitude before. Players just Stop playing the game, and instead invest real-life money, or just a long time, into getting in-game currency (Silver in this game), and just skipping the Entire gameplay, in order to specifically play one tiny little part of the game, and then they don't even do that well.

I mean according to pretty much all the complainers, GamezBD doesn't have an active PvP-scene anymore, and since mainstreamers are convinced, that PvP is The Only reason to play this game, the game is therefore "dying". It does make a bit of sense though, if you Think a game is one thing, but turns out to be a hell of a lot more than you had imagined, then sure you might be a bit confused, and mainstream idelogy might not be helpful at all.

So basically what the mainstreamer keep saying is; "Don't do Enhancing, Don't do Life-skills, Don't do Bosses, Don't do anything all except get silver from 'grinding', and then buy everything you will need for the PvP". Which unsurprisingly leads the Central Market to be empty, because NObody is doing Bosses, or Enhancing right?

All the other items that you might need, for basically anything else in the game aren't there, because NObody is doing Life-skills, or anything else for that matter, simply based on a single player's idea (that's where mainstream ideology has it's roots) of how to play a game. This unfortunately also means that NO one, actually knows how to play a game online anymore :(

The mainstreamer faith is so cemented in a false belief system, that the players themselves, are the ones resposible for ruining the Central Market, for not having a more expanded view of gaming, and most of all; Not knowing how to just enjoy a game, without needing to copy everything, that someone else has done.

So in conclusion; I think gamers of today, the "new" gamer generation, should REALLY take a look at what they are doing, before they start blaming everyone else, for their own actions :drown: