1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WAGON: Imperial delivery and normal delivery...

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Actkqk, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Actkqk

Actkqk New Member

Can we get some love?
    Due to physical problems with my hands (tendinitis) I decided to kill fewer monsters for a while and got into the world of Ships (Bartering)... But it's boring for me. So I bought my first wagon and caught a few horses and jumped into the life of the overland trade... And soon I realized that the profits sucked.
    No problem, I said. It's a matter of time. Better profits will come with time. It took me about 2 weeks to make the Forest Wagon and right now I am in the process of improving it. And I still don't make a crap out of direct earnings from the wagon trade. Let's be honest, if it weren't for the indirect earnings from the horse training that I do at the same time that I trade with the wagon, it can be said that the whole issue of normal trade and imperial trade is a huge joke.
    Quite often I have asked myself what the hell I am doing. The gains from being on the wagon all day tracing trade routes and those from being all day doing absolutely nothing (AFK training horses with the wagon) are almost the same. There is only one difference and it is the thieves. In an hour I can kill maybe 30 (and get 30 Subjugation Seals for it) being optimistic. 80 seals are roughly equivalent to 39 million silver. And that's it.
    It is worth being aware of the road all the time, killing thieves occasionally and wondering when the usual funny guy is going to come to kill your wagon, taking into account that I can simply stay afk running safe and earn almost the same while doing whatever something else with my life?

Do you want people to play or to be afk all day?...

EDIT: Taking advantage of the fact that the server recently returned from maintenance, I decided to do a long route and then go to sleep.

As an example:
    Imperial delivery, route from Olvia to Valencia. On the way back, normal delivery from Valencia to Heidel. Silver earnings of 2.6 million, 12 seals of subjugation and 1 miserable seal for the imperial delivery. All this in 1 hour and 10 minutes. Fabulous, right?
    I can earn the same by cutting trees for 5 minutes...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend