1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weapon and Boss spawn/droprates on Elvia Orcs

Discussion in 'Questions' started by VorrtaX, Jul 4, 2022.

1. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

I was wondering, did you change anything with the Orc boss and Elvia weapon drop rates in the past few weeks/months? I hadn't grinded orcs in a long time, but when I went there today, for the first time after our latest big update, I noticed that after almost 4 hours of grind, I did not drop a single Elvia weapon and did not spawn a singular Orc Boss. Now, this could be terrible RNG, but it seems unlikely. So maybe someone can confirm or deny if any changes were made.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Since the Development team is copying the content of the Retail-BDO servers, I assume that you should take up the issue with them?

3. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

Yeah so that's the thing, at this current point in time, Retail did undergo severe changes for that particular spot, but at the time of our version, I don't think we should have changes like these already. I can only assume that we're stuck with some kind of test version that was rolled out to the test servers, and unfinished content, which we probably got together with the unfinished Mountain of eternal winter content, which was also "unlocked" content.

4. s06827012

s06827012 Proficient

This question will be pursued until the time when Shultz was changed to a party hunting ground.
    In dev's terms, the high summon rate was a bug, and they fixed it.
    From the player's point of view, as long as there are hunting ground summons involved, it has been weakened.
    Now I don't know, back then the statement was assuming retail was x1 and we were x1.5 (on summoning items)

5. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

I have been grinding for over 6 hours total there now and still not a single boss/weapon. I'm pretty sure that even on retail terms you would have gotten something out of that already. Anyone here also actively grinding orcs? If you can read this and grinded orcs actively in recent days, maybe tell us what kind of spawn rates you are experiencing.

6. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

Should see retail now, get about 20 weapon drops in an hour literally, but after each weapon is a 20 minute cool down but can talk to the spirit for +5 monster ap

7. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

Yeah I know that these changes have been made to retail, really nice changes. I hope we'll get them rather soon... would make for a much more consistent grind. Because as of now, with spawn rates THIS low, it feels worse than grinding ash forest for a deboreka.

8. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

I still make good silver at orcs but for a pserver would've thought more elvia weps tbh, I been getting carried at Ash with 2/3 debos an hour :3