1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weapons hidden on back bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by feral26, Aug 5, 2020.

1. feral26

feral26 New Member

Im rather new in BDO, so sorry if this might be easier to fix than what i thought... But, i have this problem.
    My weapons keep getting hidden, when i sheathe them, out of combat. I would like to know how to have them shown on my back.. When i tried retail BDO i remember weapons were indeed shown on back.

2. minorro

minorro New Member

There are two possible causes for this, one of them is that some costumes don't show weapons in the back (one example being warrior's Crown Eagle set), this can sometimes be fixed by disabling the costume's cape in your inventory.
    The other possibility is actually a bug that happens sometimes where your character won't show sheathed weapons, this one I found that sometimes changing to a character outside a safe zone can make the weapons start appearing again, but it's very random. My experience with retail BDO is short but I never saw this bug there, hope GameZBDO's next patch fixes it as I play BDO mostly for the looks.

loboram likes this.