1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Webshop - Special (Limited) page reset is bugged?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Tui, Apr 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tui

Tui New Member

Heya, I've been playing on this server for a bit over a month now and really enjoying my time here so I want to help support the developers by purchasing some specific outfits off the webshop that are seemingly only available from the Webshop - Special (Limited) rotation.

My issue is that I've noticed that the selection of outfits on offer doesn't actually change when the timer counts down, infact the once the timer does reach 0 it instead goes negative.

Screenshot of negative timer
    [​IMG]

Once the timer counts down to 00h 00m 00s it flips to -01h -01m -01s and starts counting up, then when it reaches -02 hours and you refresh the page it starts counting down from 23h and the selection of options has not changed.

Screenshot of timer going back positive
    [​IMG]

I've tried opening the page in 3 different browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Brave and all 3 show the negative timer.

I have been able to force the selection on offer to change by hitting the 'reset now' button and paying 500 cash, but with the amount of classes and outfits and single items/extras there seem to be in the rotation it could be a very costly endeavour to find the specific class outfits I want to buy.

So is this intended behaviour of the Special Webshop or is it bugged and the only actual way to change the offers is to pay for it?

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

We have forwarded this issue to @Carl. He'll take a look as soon as possible.

Tui likes this.
  3. Carl

Carl Administrator Admin

Corrected the display of the timer to show 0s instead of negative and display a new list at the end of the countdown

Keeper0fElder, Tui and Jujuba like this.
  4. Keeper0fElder

Keeper0fElder Keeper Guild Moon

I spent 5,000 cache the other day and maybe more updating this list looking for the [Striker] Sedic Outfit Set, but I never saw it; (

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Item in list, just checked.

6. Keeper0fElder

Keeper0fElder Keeper Guild Moon

Yes, I understand, I was just unlucky;)

7. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Since the problem has been resolved I am closing this topic and giving it as solved.
    Thank you all for reporting this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.