1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What about diminishing?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by finalfable, Sep 13, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finalfable

finalfable New Member

I remember how the diminishing system was changed on the retail version. You couldn't use two of the same controls in a row, it caused diminishing. Then they changed that any two controls in a row cause diminishing. Now we are playing here, what system is being used now? Where can you read about it or who can tell you more?

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Do you know which patch you're talking about? Because if it post February 25, than we don't have it, but it might be added with next Build Update.

3. finalfable

finalfable New Member

This is a diminishing job as I remember it 2 years ago at retail. I don't know what the current system is now, so I wanted to ask people who understands this. Or maybe Kolka will say, if, for example, the diminishing system is like on the retail version of the build from February 25, then I will ask people from retail.

My friends and I spent several hours in the arena of freedom to understand the current system and our assumption: any 3 controls in a row causes diminishing (that is, complete immunity to subsequent controls for 2-3 seconds). But still I would like to know the confirmation.

4. Harbinger

Harbinger Disgusting Creature

Every cc has an associated weight, stiffness is 0.7 and others are 1.0, not entirely sure, your ccs will apply if the current cc counter on the target is lower than 2.7, then the target becomes immune for a few seconds until the cc counter is reset. For example a possible cc chain would be Stiffness (current cc counter is 0.7) into a stun (0.7 + 1.0 = 1.7) into a grab (2.7) and now target is immune for a few seconds, you can get 4 ccs in if you apply 2 stiffness and 2 stuns for example stiff (0.7) + stun (1.7) + stiff (2.4) + stun (3.4), you can pass the 2.7, you just cant apply a cc if the current cc counter is 2.7 or larger, if it is 2.4 you can still land any cc like a grab even though it becomes 3.4

finalfable likes this.
  5. finalfable

finalfable New Member

Is this schema no longer relevant? I remember the times when in control it was possible to keep up to 8 seconds, if control was applied in the correct order. Now we are limited by the weight of control, am I getting it right?

[​IMG]

6. Harbinger

Harbinger Disgusting Creature

finalfable likes this.
  7. finalfable

finalfable New Member

8. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

@Harbinger thanks for helping out and providing such informations. :)
    Now that the question has been answered, I'm closing this thread.
    @finalfable feel free to start another thread if needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.