1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What anime will you watch in Q1?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brucejje, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

Ms. Tsundere extraordinaire? Awesome.

2. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Indeed, so kawaii <3

Too much tsun though, not enough dere.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  3. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

I am watching now:

Shingeki no Kyojin
    Suisei no Garantia
    Ginga Kikoutai
    Valvrave

And just now I watched Evangelion 3.33... Thora subs, 1080p, all cool with a big WTF... seriously, wtf... where is my gun? Damn Hideaki Anno.

4. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

TV
    Shingeki Kyojin (Attack on Titan) - Might be too early to say but easily going to be one of 2013's best. After 6 episodes, it has already climbed up to MAL's top 12th highest ranked anime.
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S - First season was great so I expect this to be just as great or even better
    Majestic Prince - Nice mech and character designs. Awesome opening theme and choice of seiyuu
    Valvrave the Liberator - The same producer (Sunrise) as Code Geass. Trying to find out if it can be close as good as CG.
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - Interesting plot for a mecha anime so I picked this one up. Unique mech designs and smooth animation. Most of all, Urobuchi Gen, the same person behind Fate/Zero, Madoka Magica, Requiem for the Phantom and Psycho Pass.
    Photokano - I'm a sucker for RomCom, so yea. Omnibus format just like Amagami SS.
    My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected - Brains Base Production, the same production behind Natsume Yuujinchou Shi, Hotarubi Mori e, Baccano, Durarara!!, Mawaru Penguindrum, Denpa Teki no Kanojo, Tonari no Kaibutsun-kun and Spice and Wolf thus the high expectation and like I said, I'm sucker for RomCom. Good hoice of seiyuus and OP by Nagi Yanagi.
    The Devil is a Part-Timer! - Another RomCom. Pretty highly ranked on MAL as well.
    RDG: Red Data Girl - P.A. Works production, the one behind Angel Beats, Another, Hanasaku Iroha, True Tears, TarI Tari and Canaan They never disappoint.

OVA / Movie
    Death Billiards - Part of Anime Mirai. Interesting one.
    Koitabi: True Tours Nanto - P.A. Works.
    Steins;Gate: ***a Ryouiki no Deja vu - High expectations from the TV series.
    The Garden of Words - Shinkai Makoto's newest, the person behind 5 Centimeters Per Second.

2 people like this.
  5. LightSpike

LightSpike Unlimited Ego

Duuuuude, you just solved half my free time problems xD

6. Kyon

Kyon New Member

I love Romance plot so yeah, most of anime I'll watch this season are romances. I hate waiting for new episodes so I rather wait for anime to stop airing so I can "bite" it in one row lol (That's why I love 12 episode series)

Aku no Hana - although after few episodes it has score about 6 on MAL, I will still watch it, sounds intresting.
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - Looks really cool, will see how it will end.
    Date A Live - It's shounen with "romance" plot, well we know most of times how it ends, but still Ima watch it. (Judging by the cover, it will be hardcore harem lol)
    Hatakaru Maou-Sama! - I think it's "a must" this season, I saw few clips on YT from it and it was hilarious.
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko - It has "Hentai" and "Neko" in the tittle, nothing more to add.
    Koitabi: True Tears Nanto - short Special serie, 3 short love stories, all I need.
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii wake ga Nai - I loved first season, can't wait till 2nd will stop airing.
    Photokano - as previous guy said, it has same base as Amagami SS, and I am sucker for that series.

Shingeki no Kyoujin (Attack on Titan) - Yeah, it's a shounen but I'll still watch it, looks really cool.

Im also waiting for movie:
    Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wa Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. Movie - I really enjoyed AnoHana so watching this movie is obvious for me.

Well that's basicly it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.