1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What are best activities for mainly solo player?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by ZaruForever, Aug 11, 2021.

1. ZaruForever

ZaruForever New Member

What are best activities for mainly solo player? Though i could team up with someone once in a while, but most of the time i run around all by myself.

2. Siffy

Siffy New Member

It depends on what you like I guess, some do lifeskill stuff, others do mobs... or even both :)

ZaruForever likes this.
  3. ZaruForever

ZaruForever New Member

Lifeskill like fishing?

Also, when i add reputation points into villages and ferry, connecting them with towns. Is it only for building your trading empire , or any other benefits?

4. Siffy

Siffy New Member

you invest contribution points to connect nodes and to let your workers gather the resources certain nodes have. You also can use Engergy to level-up a node you allready have invested in. The higer the level, the higher the chance that the monsters in that area will drop better items. If you level up Towns it will become easier to have successful conversation with that towns npc's (Amity) - which is also useful in certain situations, that you will notice once you need a certain amity level to unlock items in the npc's shop or other stuff

ZaruForever and Noyah like this.
  5. Siffy

Siffy New Member

also I would recomment to join a guild if you are a new player, there are a bunch of guilds that welcome new players without any requirements and people will help and give good advices ;-)

ZaruForever likes this.