1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What is with the mobs knockdown attacks?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by anone, Apr 25, 2017.

1. anone

anone New Member

as the title says. what the heck is up with the knockdown attacks. I mean, i can be far from an enemy it still knocks me down. I can dodge when he does the knockdown attack but still knocks me down. and they keep on doing it when ur down so it kind of resets so you cant get up. i never had this problem on the original bdo.is this a known issue?

2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Staff Member Aion Master

I gotta tell you, this is so annoying, and I had it happen to me the other day while I was playing (especially doing the level 50 quest).
    Should just file a bug report because clearly it is, and I was told the issue started after some geo data fixes o_O
    However, I'm sure they already know about it, so another thing to address in the future hopefully, isn't fun getting stumble locked.

Noyah likes this.
  3. ZeatinCheetah

ZeatinCheetah New Member

There is a trick you can do, once you're in the game what you can do is press esc and click on the escape button in the menu. This will disable knockdown until you die, if you do die just repeat the process and you'll be immune

4. ladyslayerz

ladyslayerz 기분이 나쁘다

mobs sucks in clash