1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What's the point of playing this server anymore?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Pan94, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Joined 2012, first Message ever, answered to my Post - Nice Admin/Mod Account :D

2. kazen1

kazen1 New Member

Nope, just never bothered to write anything here, until I read what you wrote. Learn how to grind/where to grind my friend.

3. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Why do you get Personal? I just answered to a Post that asked what changed to SD. Has absolutely nothing to do with how much you can Grind per Hour at Iron Mine with Horse Ranger and Musa.

4. Akrel

Akrel Proficient

how and where ? when you try to SD it mostly ends in a PK party ( for me at least ). And as someone who just started, I can't fight back

5. toolesnar

toolesnar New Member

this server is more p2w than retail its like black desert online for poor people you pay few dollars and go full Pen in 2 days then go Pk others in grind spot using one skill.
    you forgot about disabling trade nerfing life skills gathering energy for example and nerfing any chance for non payed members to make money and catch up to fan girls club.

6. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Exactly. If you are not a 600GS Try Hard running around at 80 AP Areas just forget about those Numbers.

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Wow, I am amazed that you have this view of our server, seems a lot like a person working for another server trying to put down this one. Just saying what it sounds like because none of what you have said makes any sense; "...more p2w than retail its like black desert online for poor people you pay few dollars and go full Pen in 2 days..." HOW can our server be MORE p2w than retail and yet still a POOR man's black desert online? HOW do you think you can get full boss maximum gear in 2 days? WHAT exactly makes this server p2w? Do you really think that being a premium member makes that big a difference?

8. toolesnar

toolesnar New Member

because theres no people in EU servers got full pen in less than six hours from opening right??? atleast in retail you need to pay thousands of dollars more than 90 pourcent of people dont have and cannot pay that kind of money example the russian guy who payed 100 thousands dollars in retail so yeah retail its pay to win but not for everyone. and are you really serious saying that premium few dollars members here d'ont have big big advantage :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

9. loboram

(xD)
    Sorry but you answered none of my questions -I think- and yet you are insisting that there were players that got Full Maximum Gear on the first day on the new EU-server?

10. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Seriously?
    These "new players" who have been spamming around with their "IMO" thoughts / feedbacks should learn from old players who have been here seeing a lot of GOOD improvements in gamezbd.
    While yeah, I agree that there's a lot of nerf that has happened for the past months but heck WE never had the Special Deals and new features the gamezbd have now.
    I'll be saying this for the NTH, old players who have been playing here for a year now or those who have been playing since close beta and are still playing would just do our own thing doing life skills, world boss, grind the hell up to get silvers.
    Now, a new player can enjoy SD specially if your in a guild where theres a bunch of 600-630+ GS helping you out.
    Solo new player though would have a hard time doing SD for sure.
    Neverthless, all the rants started out after gamezbd ner'd SD. MOST of you guys played in retail right? Compare the SD here and SD there you know how much difference it is so nuff said.
    Appreciate the game server and if your burnt out heck just quit.
    It's not like you spent already 5,000 USD in the server compared to what you guys may have spent in retail :p
    So there, enjoy the game and if you want to quit just quit so it would help us who are still enjoying have less lag or connection issues. lol

loboram likes this.
  11. Vixious

Vixious New Member

is the point of loboram to purposefully troll people so these threads get closed or something? every thread it's the same... berating people who don't share his views on the server. (which makes me laugh because he's apparently running a RP guild where you aren't supposed to harrass or be an asshat to each other... but here? He is doing all of the above, calling people miserable, telling them to quit, calling retail-transfer players spoiled rich kids, etc. wtf ) Wouldn't be surprised if these vets applied for mod positions yet they still tell people to deal w/the bad quietly or quit daily.

New players are what keep this server healthy financially so keep on pushing them out so you vet guys can sit back and enjoy this server as it snuffs out completely.

"It's not like you spent already 5,000 USD in the server compared to what you guys may have spent in retail"
    This doesn't justify using the same business model as PA with lower prices. Sorry. Also the lack of transparency in shadow nerfing things etc doesn't help.

If you guys can't comprehend criticism and feedback then idk what to tell you. These forums are slow for a reason and I get the feeling it's because of posters like loboram who shut down other posters and then somehow mentally flip reality to say that THEY (the other poster) are the one causing problems. I reply to stand up for other posters and myself, because when you @loboram, say uncalled for things like you do, it is negative and it isn't constructive at all. And when you bash the OP (or any poster) that shares my opinion, you are also bashing me. The OP didn't say they were miserable and they never mentioned quitting. They are asking what the point of this server is with all the recent changes that don't add up. I could post an entire list of all the replies in your history to show exactly what I mean about you passive aggressively (or straight up aggressively) posting with extreme opinion against the OP or another poster UNPROVOKED. Your comments are either direct or indirect towards the poster or a player-type but all read the same.

I also reply to you specifically sometimes-- i am not here all the time--- but whenever I am it's always you causing problems by berating other posters in their own threads without offering anything towards the topic at hand. I don't know how you haven't gotten a warning or something yet to be quite honest. You're the reason for a few locked threads here I see, too. Hmm.

Welp, I'm done with these forums and this server. My guild is moving over to warframe with me. o/

LilithValentine, Morrow and Zygmunt like this.
  12. Zygmunt

Zygmunt Banned

I still don't know why i read all those comments, but guys the OP is right, enhance rates got ninja nerfed and admins refuse to say it. I'm sitting now on a 90fs, started at 40. And i failed 7 PRI and i repeat PRI crescent ring from 20 to 27. I'm even failing DUO dande at 60. It was a lot easier before to get good gear. Maybe now they just want to separate geared players from new players, but if that's true i think everyone will quit in a few weeks. More than 1k people already left, because of the ninja nerfs. I don't even know why i'm ansering to this post but ffs stop harassing everyone. And please let me know where you get 600m per hour in sd, because at iron mine i dont even get 200m.

TL;DR enhance got nerfed, sd too, people is quitting. Do something or it will get worse, because new servers are opening. I donated a lot of money, dont make me regret it. Thanks.

ramos117 likes this.
  13. Infinityreign

Infinityreign New Member

so what you're saying is it's ok that majority of the playerbase got to abuse and enjoy that for a long time and now everyone else can get fucked? this server needs a wipe plain and simple.

toolesnar and ramos117 like this.
  14. OMEGAWLH

OMEGAWLH New Member

Seriously I've been playing retail for 5 months and never encountered this kind of shitty rng before

Attached Files:

ramos117 likes this.
  15. kazen1

kazen1 New Member

A lot of different places, problem is saying where the silver is will make everyone go there, but you can try rhutums, manes, rogues, cadry etc or join a Guild and see if someone with a Little better gs will join you, trading will be enabled soon as well, so you can start getting some silver out of that.

RNG is RNG, you can fail for a long time or succeed right away, even if the rates are higher. Never said i made 600m/h, when we usually grind we do 630ish per two hours. Which is completely okay to get. There are better ways out there to make silver as well.

16. loboram

If it weren't for the very last sentence I would immediately have called for your account to be deleted, all of what you have posted here is just harassment against me personally, most if not all of what you are accusing me for is a blatant lie.

I really hope you do not manage to do the same against some other unfortunate soul out there, and if so I can easily supply Warframe (and any other game you do the same shaite in) with a list of posts from you showing who you are :p

17. Owe

Owe New Member

Some people in this thread i see every other thread defending GameZ actions on everything, and trying to downplay the experience and feedback of other players.
    The server average concurrent players keep dropping, but it has nothing to do with the arbitrary decisions of the staff to make changes to the game right?
    I hope you guys keep that same energy in a few months, when the server goes from 4.6k/3.8k to 1.2k/1k players, like spring/ early this summer.

18. loboram

Some people post things on a thread that have absolutely nothing to do with the what the thread is about, I mean this thread is called "What's the point of playing this server anymore?"; your response is to make sure that the people who are actually being nice and helpful to this community are aware that you think that what they are doing is bad or wrong somehow.

19. Akrel

Akrel Proficient

Maybe those defending are the one that started early and now that they are geared, they don't care

LilithValentine likes this.
  20. loboram

(cwl)

I really wish it was so, but I never go to the RBF or fight off people who come over to an area where I am fighting the mobs. I would love to have even 1 Character with full endgame maximum bossgear because then I would be able to come to the rescue when one from my guild encounters some arsehole prick who thinks that the ONLY way to play this game is to needlessly attack any other player they see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.