1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What's the point of playing this server anymore?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Pan94, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramos117

ramos117 New Member

This isn't a personal attack, people are voicing their frustrations, we want the devs to listen, I've said it before and I'll say it again as others have also stated. GamezBD had no competition, it is about to get competition from what is my opinion a better host/dev team. I've already also proposed a fix, which is why I stayed at GamezBD before, increase the rates to what they use to be. No one comes here to farm in the mass desync that is this game for fun. People want to get full pen to enjoy a class and try out new classes. By attempting to increase longevity through nerfs all you did was get rid of 3k+ players in less than 2 months. Geeze that's just such ass. If you want to rebalance fine, but you need to increase active player rewards, such as grinding/gathering, not nerf it. Kolka already said he isn't going to change it, that's fine deal with the loss of your players, you should've noticed by now @Kolka not as many people are replying to the polls you started to do in an attempt to show "communication" with your player base. Plenty of good ideas have been thrown out for you developers on these forums by the people you claim to just be "whining". Hardcore players come here to abuse, but that's maybe a guild or two worth of players so 200-300 people. Most people come to enjoy and be laid back, not grind for hours to progress. Just food for thought from a premium paying member, that isn't going to renew for such a shit product. Thanks.

RahulK and BDlydNa like this.
  2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

We may have full pen boss gears on weapons and armors - yeah but the accessories? Nah.
    I played way back last year, a few months after the Oct 2017 release. I barely can stand up in RBF with all the 600-630+ GS people. I mostly do life skills recently and enjoy playing the game as it is. I just went on going solo and left my guild and heck its a lot better lol!
    It's not like we don't care about the rates etc, you new guys who have been playing here are so LUCKY with all the changes, good or not.

And again, just to elaborate. You people who started playing the server like a few days, weeks or months ago do not know the agony of us old players have. We never had SD before and the server was like around 800-1k only online at a certain point unlike now.
    I'm contend whatever changes gamezbd do because by the end of the day, even if I donate or not this is a private server.
    Gamezaion may have been successful and is up for 10yrs and atm still fine, I won't worry of gamezbd closing or so because its more updated and have better graphics as of date.
    So for everyone new who just played for a few months specially with you guys experiencing the SD massive silvers before then complain now, you are free to quit and be salty as you are because you will never know the experience of old players like us who just grind our hell way without SD and not to mention some guild before wants to solo World bosses and PK'ing everyone else. -_-

loboram likes this.
  3. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

This is the biggest BS i read on the Forums so far. Basically you saying, if you are not here since the first Launch, you have no Rights to Voice your Opinion. Like you need a long Ingame Experience to give eligible Feedback. LMAO! WTF is wrong with you? How do you even get to a "Eat what you get or Leave" Mindset? People don't join the Forums to cry because they are salty and leaving anyway, they come here to complain because they Love the Project and wanna Safe it for themself. And that is just normal behavior. Who are you saying new Players Opinion doesn't matter? You know what this Server would be without them? A fucking Ghost town! I'm here for around 4 month now, donated over $500 before all the Shit Nerfs started and I have 100% the same Rights as you to say what bothers me. No matter if i got PK'd at WB for months or not. HAHA!

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

About SD - here i answered, u can look again:
    - its was always normal , then we got exploit and how it happen i also described on video and that exploit fixed.
    About enchant - its same like always was, we not change and not plan change it, and our stats show players got enchanted items normally same like always was.

RevelationsOn and loboram like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.