1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

when new season starts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Visigotz, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Visigotz

Visigotz New Member

i graduated my char 2 weeks ago im wondering when will the new season starts to create a new season character

2. LindaXunee

LindaXunee New Member

I'm also waiting for the new season to start, in the meantime, I'll play other game like Lost Ark to pass the time.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am sorry to do this, but sometimes I also miss the date of the thread or post: 1. Feb.
    Which means that the thread above, was started before the latest update was implemented. Also it is never a good idea, to advertize other games, nor to say "that you don't give a crap about the work done here". I know it is a harsh way to look at your simple question, but if it were just a question, you could easily delete that last part :(

About the season ending, well usually it runs for about 3 months, sometimes more, but it is a decision made by the developers and management.