1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When will you patch the season early graduation?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by PARKGEONWOO, Dec 22, 2021.

1. PARKGEONWOO

PARKGEONWOO New Member

The main server has already started graduating early, but I wonder when the gamez server will start. My character is ruined now. ;(

Zenysh and zulfi like this.
  2. Darghum

Darghum New Member

Perhaps in 2023, the truth is that it should already be available, it does not make sense to delay it more. Anyway, I think they will activate it whenever they want.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Please for future reference; Make a Forum search before adding new threads, since this has been posted and answered MANY times before.

Also it makes NO sense that you are complaining about being able to make More silver than in any other way, by simply "grinding" on the Season channel since you can sell ALL the season specific gear enhancing items.

One last thing, you can just make another character, if you are so bored/tired of only using one, since it is Really recommended by the game creators themselves, to have many different characters.

4. PARKGEONWOO

PARKGEONWOO New Member

There is a pretty look called a bachelor's hat, but I can't give up on it. It's a look that can only be obtained by graduating early, but there is no guarantee that it will be given if it ends normally, so I'm asking. I want to get an early graduation reward item rather than a means of earning silver coins.

5. Einishi

Einishi New Member

Please graduation early day 7, i already buy everything to my character to use off season, i need to go to hadum and see other different places.
    season are limited.

6. loboram

Well one of you is just asking for early graduation for an outfit item, and the other one is asking for it, despite having gotten the answer to their request, in the first reply I gave.

7. PARKGEONWOO

PARKGEONWOO New Member

I wonder if it is even possible to be criticized like this. Can't you ask the free server no matter how much? I posted a question on November 30th and posted it again on December 23rd, so you're just saying you shouldn't be curious at all? I think users can ask because they are curious. Did I swear or scold you? I was just asking. i asking is to order the developer to speed up the season graduation? and I'm just asking. Did you understand? If you ever tell me where to post a question, I won't post it in a thread and ask.

loboram likes this.
  8. Darghum

Darghum New Member

[QUOTE = "loboram, post: 2216228, member: 126611"]
    Please for future reference; Make a Forum search before adding new threads, since this has been posted and answered MANY times before.
    Also it makes NO sense that you are complaining about being able to make More silver than in any other way, by simply "grinding" on the Season channel since you can sell ALL the season specific gear enhancing items.

One last thing, you can just make another character, if you are so bored/tired of only using one, since it is Really recommended by the game creators themselves, to have many different characters.
    [/QUOTE]

The decision of how each person wants to play, or what they want to obtain, must be made by each one. If there are people who want to continue grinding to obtain gold, they should not graduate, but yes, give the possibility to those who want to graduate for whatever reason. I still maintain that it does not make sense that early graduation is not activated yet.

9. loboram

Apparently my GoogleTranslate is automatically translating everything in here...Because the first quote you made in your reply, is Not in whatever language that is, but was printed in English. I am really amazed that the GoogleTranslate is making the text into something that I can understand, since it used to create garbled garbage translations in the past.

Alright then, to answer your post, I feel as if you interpreted my text, instead of just reading the words. I do understand that some people like (or are unable not to), to imagine that they can hear the other people's voices, when they read a text message. The huge problem with this, is that NO TWO people, will EVER read the same sentence the same way. So please, once and for all time, stop trying to "read into" a text message, because odds are that you cannot imagine what is going on in the mind of the other person. (I already know someone who is going to be copying this at some point)

What can I do in order to calm you down? Tell you that I am sorry that You took it very wrongly? Because really ALL I did was answer a couple of questions, also by asking you to please not create more work for the GamezBD staff.
    You know, to create a thread in the correct section, and to most basically make a search first for a thread title, containing the topic that you wish to post.

Look when players come in here, they are usually just on the mood to complain, so if every single player gets to make a new thread for the same topic, the forum would simply not function. Hundreds of threads about the exact same thing is NOT useful. That's why you should just make a check, also if you already Had a thread about this, then Why make a new one?

:hilarious: You do NOT know, just how much I am the champion for that exact notion. It is pretty much in about 30-50% of all my answers: "Don't be mainstream, play as you like, when you like, this is a game afterall". So you trying to impose that I am telling someone, how to do something is insanely funny to me.

All I did was say how to circumvent the problem that the person was having, while also telling them how to reduce the workload for the staff, and suggest a positive outcome from their complaints.

It baffles me, how ignorant some players are, of the hard work and effort that the developers are putting into this project, for you to go: "I cannot believe that it hasn't been released yet".

When the staff/developers say that something is in the works, then just pretend that you are grown up enough to have some mature adult patience, and wait...wait until the next patch/update is released...this is just a game, and not a subtitute for living real-life...go outside, hangout with your friends, go to a party, go shopping, help out your family around the flat/house, walk/feed/play with the home pet...

If you really just want to play a computer game, then take a break from this game since it isn't going to go anywhere, especially since there is no competition, and play something else for a day or two...see if it is really such an amazingly big problem for you? If you still really want to play this game, then you will find a way to do so, and complain less :angelic: :playful: :p

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022