1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Which Awakened Dream Horse is worth it?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Wraithhunter, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

Hello all! Sloth/Wraithhunter here, I recently obtained a tier 8 Courser and slowly started to train it to become a Dream Horse. I have seen many people with Doom and the Unicorn (which I forget what its name is sadly), but I was wondering which one is worth getting? I know that awakening is basically RNG, but I am used to that on every other game I played lol, but still. And does all three have any special abilities or features that come with them? Like I assume with Doom, he/she would leave a line of fire where it treads. And are the Unicorns just basic or have certain elemental features to them? Reason I ask is that I've seen green Unicorns, white and even Blue ones in-game, the green ones seem to leave "grass" behind them when are walking/running. So it just make me a bit curious.

One thing I have noticed is that I've haven't seen many people with the Pegasus and wonder if the Pegasus is more rare to obtain then Doom or the Unicorn. Which also begs the question is there flight in the game? As in if you have a Pegasus could you fly in the sky's of BDO? (If so that would be great, because I get to take even more beautiful screenshots of BDO! hehe) Not only I would image that traveling on each of these Dream Horses would be quick, but also kind of fun. I am thinking about a Pegasus but not sure yet. :)

2. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Honestly whichever you get will be cool tho but just to clarify:
    Pegasus: Just regular double instant accell, but in my opinion the fastest horse in game. Thanks to its glide, which make this horse insanely mobile thank to alot of skips you can make while you travel.
    Unicorn: Probably the slowest horse but this beauty dont care about desert. You dont need camel, you can literaly ride with full speed at desert like it doesnt exist. It also have swee +10 ap buff for 30 seconds which sometimes can be usefull.
    Doom: 2 SEATER and TRIPPLE instant accel. On land feels like it has insaane speed ( but slowest in terms of stats ). In the other hand it has realy awesome turn speed, which is sometimes usefull to outmanouver someone. Second and Third instant accel do AoE damage, which is quite high, found it easy to collect knowlege burning every low lvl mobs around.

3. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

Oh that's cool, eventually I will try to get all three, but for now will just be 1 lol. But thank you for the information! It will defiantly help out my decision making. And that's good to know about the Unicorn, I never knew where to get a Camel, but the Unicorn might be helpful when getting lost in the Desert lol. And Doom just sounds fun in general. But I am now leaning towards the Pegasus. I love having a flying mount in a lot of games that I've played, so the Pegasus would probably be the best bet. Plus it would be helpful to go from 1 side of the map to the other without it taking 2 hours real time lol. I have discovered the Young Red Dragon, but because it was under the "Mount" registration in the Market I thought it was actually a mount, until I found out it was a pet lol. If it was a mount, I probably would just go for that, but because its not, I'm trying then for the Awakened, and hopefully RNGeasus will be on my side! lol (Thank god I didn't really buy the Dragon, because I thought it was an actual young Dragon mount that you could have lol).

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019