1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Which set is better for Glad.

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by akitoki777, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

Just use Parry set.... its more preferably used if your only going to stick with gladiator. Although its not that much effective here knowing lots of people on this server is fully geared other melee classes nowadays have well over 3k+ accuracy. A arbiter set u get about 2.8 or 2.9 if u use '' Spin Block'' u get about 3k- 3.1k.

Now for block... u get WAY MORE defensive stats than parry even with out using Block Manastones. For me i use Principle set only because i play Templar too. Changing sets and weapons and toggling shield def isn't much effort for me. Mostly used when i wanna survive witch i rarely do most of the time lol.

Real talks though . Your a glad! play offense! kill as many as u can before you die. Let your MASSIVE DPS be your defence. Kill them before they even touch u xD. You're not a Templar....

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

the best defence is the attack !!
    "Hobama"

Tykimik likes this.
  3. abednator2

abednator2 Proficient

is shedim good for glad ?? right now..?

4. Treise

Treise Proficient

Part about temp is correct, when I only had principles I swapped the set to my Temp.

But after trying out 4k parry on my glad with a nonextend, things just exploded around me, that parry skill every 30 sec is devastating. And although its only 30% reduction, parry does help significantly than 0%.

Also, the sheild block skill from the glad doesnt help vs knockdown and becomes disabled after. U do no dmg in the stance either can this can backfire on you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.