1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why not?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zaack, May 19, 2022.

?

You want this too?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zaack

Zaack Hi I'm Assiel, I'm good and you?

Well I got back to playing a few days ago but theres no easy way to farm some enchant and manastones that I need for make my biuld and stuck on this blood mark set meh maybe can add some manastones and enchant for we buy in webshop and some increase in enchant rate and manastones bcoz herea are a pvp server and I can't do pvp because Im stuck on this shit I feel like naked and cold and abandoned here :C some poeple reject u when u apply to do some instances just because I have no gear no manastones no nothing maybe can make it a easy way to farm or buy manastones on webshop and some good gear...

just a suggestion

2. liujing520

liujing520 New Member

说实话,GAMEZAION,之前的模式是最好的,现在它已经完全改变了,再也无法超越,以前的模式有很多活动,PVP激情,现在每天都是地牢或地牢。

3. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Hello there!
    First of all...
    This one made me cry with laughter! :hilarious:
    It would be a good solution to join a nice friendly legion to help you with instances. There are many players who are willing to help and I am sure you won't be feeling abandonded anymore.
    *FRIENDLY ADVICE: Do NOT tell them you feel naked and cold.*
    Since this is the purpose of your post, I will move the thread to Suggestions. :)

Takuro and Zaack like this.