1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wings of the Fourth Lord (Béritra) Aion 4.8 version

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Maliske, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Maliske

Maliske New Member

Hi,

I did a tour on the wings shop, but unfortunately I did not find the best pairs of wings of the game that is to say that of the instance Makarna (Béritra) would it be possible to have it in store?

Yours sincerely.

2. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Hello there!
    If Beritra’s Phantom Wings Skin is what you have in mind it has to be added as a custom code, because it is not a 4.6 item. As I had already mentioned in similar threads for other items, some extra custom codes might be added in the future and this ID could be one of them. I will move this thread to Suggestions, for future reference. ;)

Note:
    It is indeed one of the best looking dark skins along with Sinister Energy.

3. Maliske

Maliske New Member

First of all thank you for the answer,

In this case why did you put the Dragon’s Lord Beritra skin in the shop when it is version 4.8 and not 4.6 as you said, why not install the wings?
    It’s a pity because it makes it possible to have all the skin :/

Yours sincerely.

4. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

You are welcome!
    The reason is pretty simple actually. Wings and gears are different categories and they are added separately, not as sets. Even though we have plenty of custom gear codes, custom wing codes have not been added yet. That is also why we do not have wing skins as rewards in our events. :)
    We have added many custom IDs in the webshop but there are many many more available since the game has endless additions after 4.6! As you can imagine we cannot add all those extra skins at once. We had to begin with some IDs and more will be added in the future gradually. Admins have already been working on new additions (including wings) and your suggestions are always welcome because you help us understand which items to prioritize.

Ethereal likes this.
  5. Maliske

Maliske New Member

Okay, I understand, thank you for the quick and clear answers.

Looking forward to helping you. :)