1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wont launch.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Kaperboy, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Kaperboy

Kaperboy New Member

Hey everyone pretty new here, I was playing the past few days fine but after todays hotfix/update I can not get into the game. I click start and the anticheat pops up and then it just closes. No errors... Has anyone had this issue?

SkinnyPenile likes this.
  2. SkinnyPenile

SkinnyPenile New Member

I've been having the same issue. Haven't seen any other posts about this issue pls someone respond if you have found a fix for this.

3. Meow3

Meow3 New Member

Just use VPN. Suggestions using Surfshark VPN/NordVPN

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and Welcome to the GamezBD Forum community, I hope your stay with us is going to be enjoyable.

Well first up, I advise that you read both the Forum and Server rules, both of which you will find links for, in my "signature" (beneath my messages). Mainly because it is a really good idea, to make a forum search before creating a new thread. Yes, there are several threads like this one, some of which have already been solved.

Then I suggest you run-through the check-list, of how to solve most problems, also listed as a link in my signature below. After that check the Common Errors and Solutions page, also listed.

We would all appreciate it, if you could return in here, and report back what you did to solve the problem, or if you couldn't find a solution, then list Everything that you did so far, so that we can better help you.

5. phatnos

phatnos New Member

15.04 güncellemesinden sonra oyuna giremiyorum. istemci açılır, ancak doğrudan kapanır. lütfen yardım eder misin?

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"I can't enter the game after 15.04 update. the client opens, but closes directly. can you please help?" It would really be helpful, if you posted in Turkish, in the Turkish section below, or used English up here.

I think you should run a forum search, maybe you can find a lot of different answers, that might help you out since the lack of information is a lot.

Try the two first links in my Signature below this main message.