1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Worker stuck in workshop

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Kiyeri, May 17, 2017.

1. Kiyeri

Kiyeri New Member

Hello everyone!
    I just game back to Gamez after awhile being away being busy with real life and noticed my worker is still stuck in the workshop. 3 months ago or so I was trying to make a merchant wagon and didn't know crafting via workshop didn't really work so as a result my worker is now stuck in building 5-8 in Altinova. During my time away I hoped it would resolve itself but he is still stuck there.

I've noticed since this very recent update more and more people have four horse wagons which makes me excited to want to try again and make my own merchant wagon, but like I said the worker is stuck there from month's past and building 5-8 is the only building that can craft merchant wagons...

If I GM can please kick the worker out for me that would be swell even if it means deleting him (he's just a crappy green tier haha)

Update: Now I have a worker trapped in Calpheon...I just want a 4 horse wagon...it's so tiresome only being able to train 2 horses at a time..

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

This is a known issue and all we can do is wait for a fix.
    Temporary solution: I will be taking the materials you have collected and in return I will add the requested license to your inventory.
    Send me a PM ingame or in discord. - Noyah