1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Workers] Offline work no more?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Dec 24, 2019.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@Kolka I am sorry to bother you but I just wanted to know why this has changed on our server?

Back before the last large update, or the one before that not sure, it was completely normal for Workers to happily continue working even if you were offline, so I just wanted to know if this was done on the Pearl Abyss side or if it was "corrected" in our version to seem more like Retail-BDO?

Also I would very much like that feature back on our server since it would Certainly increase the value of Workers, which is STILL a problem when it comes to exchanging them or making money off of training them and trading them in general, since no one reacted to the Suggestion I made about Workers, which again of course only suggests that way too few players are using due to the restrictions and problems there are with them as they exist now.

2. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

AFAIK they were not working offline and they don't now. But if u think it came with update then it is probably same on retail EU/NA/KR too

3. loboram

Thanks for your reply, but I know for a fact that they used to do that on our server, but it was quite a while back, not actually sure when exactly, but I do remember that I had to feed them and gain their products after going out (turning off my PC).

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Workers do stop if you go offline. They will finish the final task they r working on and won't start it again.
    If this was different here in GameZ, I truly never noticed.

5. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Workers ofcourse work after you log out but they stop once they complete the task they are already doing. They wont start it again untill you log in back to the game.
    It was never different than how its made on retail :)

6. loboram

Funny enough I did notice the amount of Worker-food I was spending each day, since I usually always left my PC on overnight for the extra Horse-Training and Pearls, I would follow up on how much food I was using, then once I shutdown my PC for an entire day they spent more Worker-food on that day, but alright now that I think about it, it could have been just that one day (a fluke bug perhaps) that I made a notice of it, simply because I HAD to go buy more food for them the next day, although I did set aside enough for an overnight run.

So in conclusion perhaps this should be added to the Suggestions section instead then :)

7. thec4

thec4 New Member

not sure they do work had some working on a boat had 11hours and 30 min on them to finish logged off came back next day logged on did a fast daily to check they were on 11 hours and 20 mins I was away at lest 8 hours so not sure they do work once you go offline and btw it was parts for a boat

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020