1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Boss/ Field Boss Attendance (Possible Solution?)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SaiyanAintSo, Nov 14, 2021.

1. SaiyanAintSo

SaiyanAintSo New Member

Bossing in GameZ has become stagnant to non existent (depending on the boss). One possible fix would be to add a special drop or something to the loot table that people can chase. (ie Kolka coins or Valk's scrolls 50's, 60's, 70's +, Valks cry, or some other Highly sought after item) I think this would bring a lot more players back to the bosses. New players benefit who are just trying to farm boss gear by having player attendance. Veterans benefit because they now have something to chase. Also if it is a Rare spawn (Ie Blood Storm Nouver, Stormbringer Karanda, Nightmere Kzarka, Thundercloud Kutum, Black Shadow, etc) then they can have additional chance to drop the special loot with increased value. (ie more kolka coins or higher Valk's scrolls)
    You could also even add weekend event (where there is a +50% chance for special version boss to spawn) call it "Kolka Fever" or whatever. or event could just be periodic as special event few times a year or whatever.
    I would just like this content to have new life breathed back into it. Give the players something to chase so old content can become valid again. Hopefully something can be done.

Edit: If this is a feasible solution. You could even go so far as to add special drop to Blue Whale/Khalk to give people more incentive to farm those as well.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

3. SaiyanAintSo

SaiyanAintSo New Member

I think I would prefer this thread to be its own. your thread was its own idea. Which was responded to by moderator. I would rather not have this (thread) be confused with that threads ideas for simplicity sake.

loboram likes this.
  4. Plata

Plata Getting there

Good idea but admins don't care. You won't get a reply to this and neither will this get realised ingame.

5. Choovanski

Choovanski New Member

well, this is a good idea to get players out of the afk in velia gameplay loop. only good drop for an endgame player at bosses is garmoth or belongings of adventurer so it's no surprise they are dead like most of the content in the game. it's just grind hadum or afk rn, this could be a nice change to that

pity it won't happen tho

6. loboram

However, the answer wasn't definitive, since it is only the developers who can answer specific coding questions, not moderators.

So, while the suggestion remains in the air, I am going to add your suggestion to my thread, so that your thread can receive some more attention, just in case someone clicks mine instead of yours. Mostly because your suggestion has real merit, although as I was told sometime ago, it has to do with tweaking the drop tables, and that was a REALLY big issue for the Developers.

You can read a bit more about that, in my other suggestions, about making a standardized loot drop table for GamezBD only: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/vote-gamezbd-unique-loot-drop-tables.230865/

7. SaiyanAintSo

SaiyanAintSo New Member

You asked and I answered, but you seem to have a problem of not butting in, its like you just can't help yourself. So, your just going to do what your going to do. Don't ask next time. You strike me as a person who talks because you think you have to say something all the time, rather then speaking only when you have something to say. It is evidenced by how often you cut in on others' posts. If no one has told you yet, that is one bad habit you have.

Chartos and Jujuba like this.
  8. loboram

This is waaaay off topic, so I sent you Conversation instead. Still think that you are awfully overreacting to a kind thing.

9. loboram

Alright, pretty sure the Original Poster of this thread is now long gone from our community, but it is a very good suggestion nonetheless. So I am going to create a Vote for changing the GamezBD World/Field-Bosses instead. Hopefully there might be some more traction, if the players just have to press one option.