1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Worldboss] damaged while spawning error?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Sep 28, 2018.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello dear GamezBD community, I hope you are all doing well or at least as well as can be expected :)

I am surprised at this not being reported at all but it seems that Kzarka/Dim Tree is attackable while spawning, since the update everytime I change Characters for Kzarka/Dim Tree I arrive to an almost empty room and not even a Kzarka/Dim Tree corpse. Before the update (or patch) Kzarka/Dim Tree spawned slow enough, and without taking damage while spawning, for my Character to arrive and join in, sure sometimes Kzarka was already halfway dead but I did have time to get to attack and be part of the event.

So my question is simply whether anyone has noticed if Kzarka/Dim Tree can take damage while spawning or if there is some other reason for the event to end so quickly?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018